Monday, November 02, 2009

I reckon....Sahara!

DID YOU KNOW?
Italian men are forbidden by law to touch their genitals in public!
Customs Trivia




OOOOH MY LORD!
Its hell down here....HELL i tell you. 35+ T! Are you fuckin kidding me. . . even with a super soft n nice shirt i still feel hot as hell. I drank so much water today i think i could fill a backyard swimming pool! :O And actually i strongly suspect that the water didnt even stay in my system long enough -_-` it was vaporized in couple of mins. God bless the cooling systems of my office but you can still feel the heat. I reckon i almost burned my hand on a window :O
Anyway the horrible heat was my last problem today.
I went for a nice european breakfast in the city cuz i just didnt feel like cooking anything for myself at home. So here i am sitting and enjoying myself when i decide to eat my fried tomato . . . so im looking at the huge bit and think to myself...hey ill cut it first! BIG MISTAKE JIMMY! Big mistake -_-`
As soon as my knife touched the tomato it exploded and got juice all over my shirt -_-` At that point i got an encouraging look from an old lady that was drinking coffee at the table across mine. WTF grandma! How am i suppose to go to work??? -_-
Anyway i did finish my food . . . . no need to spoil my breakfast ^-^ and then went to a magazine booth to get the new ZOO issue and then i held it infront of my chest with its cover looking infront of me. And it did the trick , nobody noticed the tomato spill on my shirt cuz they had Berenger`s giant boobs trowing hormones at them xD I did get some weird looks from the females at work but hey. . . .sometimes the end justifies the means. In the end it took untill launch break for my collages to notice xD and then i got one of Andrew`s backup shirts....man i rly need to stockpile on some shirts at the office its such a good idea. It was abit wider for me so i didnt tuck it inside my pants so i was looking pretty casual with it but hey . . . better than walkin around with the tomato juice on right? :P
today i got told that soon we gona get an interesting assignment. My team (s`what i like to call it) and another group will have to do the same AD and then the best one goes for the deal :O
The supervisor is evil :S But he is a guy and the other team doesnt have hot chicks . . . so im not worried we gona pwn this!!! And they dont look like they mean business . . .there was a guy who looked like he is expecting to get shot in the ass any minute! o.O oh well . . . .have to wait untill friday to get the papers and see whats the Ad all about. But im pretty sure we can pull it off.


Arlong`s Journal Entry Number: 4

So...
It took awhile but i finally got myself the new epic robe i was after. I found a group of newcomers that are working rly hard at the battlefront and want to gear themselfs up really fast in order to be ready for the final assault on Icecrown. I missed an important achievement due to the fact that i was in Spirit form when we killed the Black Knight which was so incredibly frustrating.
I couldnt participate in the weekend`s raids organized by Guild Master Acevendooza which keeps me in a cranky mood. Yesterday was the day of the dead. . . .a day when the spirit realm comes closer with the world of the living. A day when everybody (at least those who feel like it) goes out to the graveyeards and honors his elders and loved ones. As a High Priest i was bound by honor and duty to participate in this event. I visited the major graveyards and payed a tribute to the death. The spirits are so distressed . . . Arthas`s schemes have touched even the dead. And also there the whispers . . . some of the spirits were saying that an enourmous evil is going to shake Azeroth to its foundations . . .but i did not manage to get any kind of information from them. And i dont think they were talkin about Yogg-Saron. We already uncovered his devious plans and i reckon his days are numbered as many brave heroes are storming his prison "Ulduar".
I made some big purchases from the auction house lately. Got myself some very rare gems that will be a potent enchant for my equipment. I tried to get some help from Officer Falling about crafting my mechano-hog but it was in the end futile. I guess the current reccession that has griped the world has reached even the old and rich royalties. No matter that is just a slight sent back for me. I have already purchased the incredibly valuable titanium bars and now i just need to collect some extra gold and put a contract for my choppa. With the enchanting bussiness going so well and with my lucky findings in the dungeons i should get it done by the middle of next week.
End of entry!

May The Light Bless You All!

p.p:
Cheers with this beautiful song by Michael Jackson!
You Are Not Alone

No comments: