Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another one down!

DID YOU KNOW?
Everyday, 200 million couples around the world have sex, which means over 2000 couples, at any given moment, are shagging!
Sex Trivia



Arlong`s Journal Entry Number: 3
At last! It is mine!
After a long week of travelling across Azeroth and Outland after hundreds of tricks and treats, after dozens of Horseman kills. It is finally mine! The pumkin hat droped at the last possible moment. Im so happy. I would hate it so much if i had to wait for next year just to get this 1 item to complete my achievement!
Finished my Valiant training aswell. But i am having severe trouble with the Argent Champion which im supposed to defeat in mounted combat in order to rank up. Its giving me a nervous breakdown at times. I think ill train on Monday untill i beat him.
No arena this weekend it would seem. Turned out Chromoly fall sick during combat in Icecrown and is now at the infirmary in Thunder Bluff recovering. I was too busy to visit him but im sure the healers of the Tauren are skilled enough to make sure he is back on his feet and ready to re-join us at the battlefield.
I was informed of a planned raid by Falling but i am uncertain if ill be able to make it. Other duties bound me at the moment and i have to see them through first.
I havent done any PVP battlegrounds the past couple of days aswell . . . i was rather exhausted after the party in Silvermoon and i knew i wouldnt be of any real help.


Now past wow:

WTF is wrong with ZP? I cant open the latest video ! :( GIEF! GIEF! Shinji can you see it? cuz it aint loading for me. :S
Also the garbage company finally took that big rubish bin infront of my house. Was about god damn time . . .tho i wouldve appreciated the heads up! going outside in the morning n seeing a big hole at my gate aitn exactly what i call a good wake up call. I reckon they finally came to take my bin cuz the neighbors needed one aswell. God damn lazy pricks! -_-` Anyway its over now so i wont get mad...FUCKIN ASSHOLES! :D hahah

Saw an article in the internet today...a super sexy Ferrari for 186,000 USD!!! i reckon that car could be mine in 2 years! You know what they say about Ferrari`s . . . drive one of those puppies and you will never sleep alone! :D lulu Altho im still hot for the Zagato Milano that is about to come out next year :O talkin about good lookin car :O
Got shit loads of stuff to do tomorrow. . . . its gona be another tiresome day :S
So meh going to sleep thx for reading and see ya all next time :P

p.p: Kissesssss to my mahi {}{}{}{}
p.p2: And some teddy bears for Christiana *throws 100x Cute As Chocolate Pie Teddy Bears! :P

No comments: