Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Battle at Valhalas!

DID YOU KNOW?
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest.
Movie Trivia




No i rather eat ice cream . . . . bahahahahhahahah xD
CRANK 2

Its a nice sunday morning. I got too much free time on my hands and no plans at all. Ive seen in magazines that Crank 2`s dvd has just been released so naturally i decide i should go buy it. After a masterpiece like Crank 1 and the fact that its Jason after all i had my hopes up for a wonderfull start of my day. So i go to Video Ezy cough up 27$ for the dvd. I go buy some chips n drinks. I come home. I watch the movie. I go to the bathroom and i puke. . . .okay i didnt puke but i rly wanted to :O

My mind still relives the horror of Crank 2. . . .my mind cannot understand (and i have a big imagination) how the FUCK its possible to FUCK UP a movie like Crank 2. . .the crew is the same. Same writer-same director. Same everything . . . AND we got JASON STATHAM FOR FUCK`s SAKE!!! How did you guys fuck manage to fuck this up. Its not even close to Crank 1. . . .the whole god damn movie did not make any fucking sense. the Story outline in the begining of the movie actually made some logic. I mean if we overlook the fact that Chev survived a chopper fall it was all very well in place. N then he goes out the "surgery" starts kickin some ass . . . and im like oh boy here it goes. . . but that was it after escaping everything turned into a pile of shit/
The new camera shooting was horrible. There were no fighting scenes . . .wtf was that pussy fight with the cops? I couldnt rly see anything. WTF Jason can pull fighting scenes off . . . . have you morons seen transporter 1,2 ? and your own Crank 1? :O How did u manage to screw this up??? i just cant believe it it was a disaster. At the dvd special i saw that jason rly liked the script of this movie. Well script and end product are two different things mate :S At the bonus materials i saw they had fun shooting the movie . . . but ye that was it wasnt it you guys had fun n didnt care how this fun will turn up in the final cut. Its just . . . .FUCK...
Crank 1 was a fresh dose of air. A new way to do action movies. And and . . . and nwo this . . . god im so pissed off. This is the worst 27$ i have ever spent. i think i should go fuckin wank someone with a chair just to get that itchy feeling out of my right hand.
Seems to me ppl just wanna use jason to milk franchises for extra cash witheout caring about quality. Its fuck ups like this one that i guess prevent him for scoring a major role in hollywood :S
And Jason is such an amazing presence on screen. His like higher level version of Vin Diesel he just brings it up whatever he does. Bad ass aura now we just need a good movie that woukd take advantage of his awesome presence.

Arlong`s Journal Entry Number: 12

My investigation of the silithid is yet to uncover who is controling the Silithid. There is some tainted divine essence from the Qiraj fortress but its unclear. And it is way too dangerous to stay outside the gates and trying to scry its source. Evil has taken place inside that place and i will personaly make sure that it does not stay much longer. Guild Master Ace organised a raid and many champions of our guild joined in our quest to unlock the secrets of the Silithid after i revealed what i have uncovered. The Cenarion Circle tasked us with creating The Scepter of the Shifting Sands which is said to hold the power to open the gates of the Qiraj Fortress. We were sent on a mission to slay Broodlord Lashlayer in Blackwing Lair but this brave attack led to yet another glorious achievement. Acevendooza our leader has always be known for his dragon hunting missions. And since we were already inside the place he led us thru enourmous battles until we finally reached our goal. Lord Victor Nefarius as he is known in his human form the son of the infamous Deathwing and brother of Onyxia broodmother of the blackdragon flight. i guess as a dragon of incredible power he somehow had ways of recognising some of us. Me and some other members were part of that fatefull attack in dustwallow marsch which led to his Sister`s demise. He knew us by name and his anger was unlimited. I always thought Onyxia was the most fearsome dragon i have ever encountered in my life. But after meeting her brother that changed. I guess being the son of Deathwing there was nothing else to expect from him. the fight was horrible. Wave after wave drakonids from all dragonflights came at us. He had no mercy nor he planned to play with us. He just summon his minions and came at us with all his might. We were victorious in the end. Few fell in the battle after many years of braving Azeroth and Outland we had certainly grown alot stronger. I guess Nefarian underestimated us. two years ago it may have been all of us lying dead on the floor . . . . but after years of fighting and traveling around the world we have all became so much more. It certainly makes the thought of facing the Lich King more comforting. There not that many heroes that can say they have slain dragons as powerfull as Nefarian and Onyxia. Im one of them . . . .and it pleases me that i have another dot to add to my reputation. Noone likes the idea of facing the wrath of a dragonslayer. Or a whole guild of them.
Later we went to Silithus only to learn that our victory in BWL was just the begining of a much longer and grand task. Its not going to be easy to create that scepter. Before i left Kalimdor i tasked some of my underlings to gather silithid shells for me for i was needed back in Northrend.

*******
Days later after the accident with Idbl i took Amalia under my wing and made it my task to train and prepare her for the incoming storm. We braved together the ice cold Icecrown where the young paladin truly amazed me with her skills. The rookie proved to be alot stronger that i expected and we certainly laid a major blow on the Lich King in those few days.

We took a quest from the Bone Witch and after many adventures we finaly got a chance to slain of the Arthas`s finest: Overthane Balargarde . The Lich King himself appeared during the battle and again he was pretty upset of me interrupting his plans. I am not sure why does he not take any special measures to deal with me. After Zul`drak, utgarde Keep and my numerous hits around his strongholds in Icecrown he is still not trying to get me killed. Well i am endangering my life daily but seems to me he for some twisted reason sees it fit not to slay me. There have been some attempts by his minions but . . . why . . . why does he not try to get rid of me or my companions. Surely a blow like this would cripple the horde`s operations against him. What is his goal . . . . will he try to recruit me again. . . . have a shown some kind of weakness that he wants to exploit? Well . . . .as a priest i better not doubt myself for doubt is one of the greatest enemies on the battlefield. Whatever he throws at me ill deal with it.

After doing some training at the Argent tournament (where i also became Undercity champion) me and Amalia went to Battle at Valhalas since we were now deemed worthy. It was a long week. Day after day we were challanged by numerous champions of the Lich King. In the end from deep inside Icecrown Citadel came Prince Sandoval himself . . . . one which`s name raises fear even in the most battle hardened warriors. We slew him and proved ourselfs more than worthy . . . .i dont know why the Vrykul even allow their enemies at those ritual fights . . .why does Arthas tolerate it . . .he must have some kind of an ulterior motive here . . .i just cant figure out what it is. Does he want to rid himself of the weaklings that surround him or . . . .is he marking the champions of the horde and alliance for conversion in the future . . .sigh . . .too many questions and no answers. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

After all the fighting i now know that Amalia will prove an in-valuable asset for my organisation and i shall be paying close attention to her progress in the guild. Falling was little upset i took the girl on such a dangerous mission but im already used to her scoldings. Its not like its my first time breaking protocol.

p.p: I received reports Valium has tracked down a Demon Lord in Outland. I have made arrangements for a small hunting party to be gathered under his command in Shattrath and will be joining them tomorrow. When it comes to the Burning Legion im not taking any chances. They must all be destroyed or banished!

end of entry

No comments: