Monday, November 09, 2009

Behind the Bugs!

DID YOU KNOW?
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and look like it is stinging itself to death. It spasms a lot.
Animal Trivia



Now dont get the wrong idea but i would rly like to see that myself :D Not as a torture just pure curioisty what will happen ^_^

Arlong`s Journal Entry Number: 9

My training as champion of Undercity is going very well. Now that i have mastered the lance once it is alot easier to raise in rank for the 2nd time. I found support in couple of my guildmates and i believe that i have been a fool not to gather them by my side earlier. And the tips in mounted combat that i have acquired proved invaluable to my training. The Trials of the Crusader that Tirion is putting weekly are more than a simple training excercise and only the truly great champions can pass them. It is indeed a place to steel your nerves and prepare your hearth for the horror that is Icecrown Citadel.
Couple of days ago i was contacted by a goblin associate of mine in Gadgetzan. There were some troubles with the Trolls in Zul`Farak again. I really thought i had taken care of the issue. I went down to Tanaris and personally looked into the matter . . .i beleive with their new leadership slain the trolls will dig up in their small village and keep it to themself. I still dont understand how does thrall tolerate them for so long. Prehaps it is because it is on goblin land. . . surely if we get rid of them both the horde and the Cartel will benefit.
No matter . . .Nara Windmane from Thunder Bluff asked me to check out the uldaman discs that i acquired for her ages ago. It certainly took them time to get some information out of them. She sent me to the gates of uldum where i encountered a Stone Watcher holograph. Apperantly i cannot enter the research facility witheout the prime discs of Uldum . . .but i am to a miss where to start looking for them. the druids will look into the matter and said they will let me known if something comes up. From my conversation with the sentry i learned that the Creators have scheduled a visit for us. . . .i only hope that this is a good thing but from what i understand . . . its not!
The goblin alchemists have done some extensive research on the Silithid. Apperantly they discovered that the insects are not acting on their own and are beign controlled by some unknown entity. Truly distubring information. I am preparing myself for an expedition to Un`Goro Crater asap. I may not be available in the next days but i believe we cannot overlook a threat like this. And altho i have spent time in Silithus fighting the bugs this new information is really disturbing and i must investigate the issue. In the meantime Grand warlock Kalovo is going to oversee my current operations and i have placed Valium under his command.
I havent heard form my old friend Colleostro in a very long time aswell . . . and that worris me. I am sending some scouts to look for him in Outland where he was last seen. Its never good news when he dissapears and i want to know what hes been up to.

end of entry

p.p: In the next 2 chapters ill introduce Chromoly in the story and then Alex and Falling. I did some quick drafts but i think i need to shape things a lil bit more before its rdy to be put on the blog :>

No comments: