Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Argent Champion!

DID YOU KNOW?
Since the first World Cup, held in Uruguay in 1930, over 31 million spectators have attended 708 matches and seen 2063 goals scored. Over 715 million people watched the 2006 final on TV!
Soccer Trivia


Arlong`s Journal Entry Number: 5

I was always on the battlefield. Doing my share against the endless battle against the Scourge. The Argent Crusade has long ago recognised me as one of its most loyal and prized champions. But i never got myself to the same exalted position with the Argent Dawn the parent organisation of the Crusade. years ago i was fighting with my fellow comrades at the wretched Western and Eastern Plaguelands. We slew thousands of the vile undead. I have had performed various and extreamly dangerous tasks. But still something was amiss and i never got the praises i deserved. So for the past 2 weeks with the assistance of Conqueror Valium i have braved the lands of the corrupted Eastern plaguelands once more. The battles were hard there were so many of the undead. It seems to me that with the invasion preparations in Northrend many of the Horde champions have forgotten to lend their hand to the Argent Knights and the Scourge has taken advantage of that. But with incredible resolve in one hand and prayer in the other me and my companions pushed them back all the way to Stratholme. Then we layed a siege on the broken city for 1 week. It was a devious fight. street by street house by house we cleared the place. Alot of brave knights died in the assault. The Scarlet Crusaders still entrenched inside. . .i thought . . . it is time to end their misery and remove their curse from our world. We stormed their Cathedral defeated the guards. In the end we encountered the leader of the scarlets "Grand Crusader Dathrohan" who in the end turned out to be the Dreadlord Balnazzar! The evil creature had slain the ex-champion of the silver hand and possesed his body in order to manipulate the scarlets. Now it all starts to make alot more sense. I am happy i returned to the Eastern Kindoms and ended this threat which apperantly we overlooked.
After the major battle with the dreadlord we rested for a day and then ventured forth all the way to the giant Slaughter house where after killing an incredible amount of his minions we fought with Baron Rivendare! Valium took him almost 1 on 1. I du not know what kind of grudge he had against the baron but whatever it was i hope that he is at piece now. We took the head of Arthas`s seargant to Light Hope`s Chapel where finally i was deemed exalted with the Argent Dawn by Duke Nicholas Zverenhoff! After the short ritual i received a commedation letter which i took to Highlord Tirion Fordring and was officialy given the title "The Argent Champion"! And now i finally take my place in the Crusade`s History among such heroes as Bridenbrad who was an inspiration to us all!

After the celebrations of my new title i left for dalaran to rest. In the morning i went to fish in outland. Fishing always cleares my mind and helps me concentrate on the important tasks of the days ahead. I ate breakfast with Ol Man Barlo and he tasked me with getting him some fishes. When i returned he surprised me with Toothy`Bucket! That rly put a smile on my face. I have always loved to collect loyal companions and this cute as a buttom crocolisk is a very good addition to my collection. And to be honest the old man has been holding back this pet for way too long and it was about time he gave it to me. Oh well thats human fishermans for you. . . .

Also i performed very well in couple of battles in Eye of the Storm. I completed 6 achievements in just 2 battles. . .now i just need to keep supporting the battle until im deemed a veteran. No way we gona lest the alliance to get their hands on the magical resources of the nether!
And. . . the big news...
word on the street is that there have been 2 legendary swords un-earthed by some archeologists. I du not have much details on this case but apperantly those swords can prove to be the turning point in out battle against the Lich King. I will report this issue further when i get more information.

End of Entry!

p.p: Check out this interview about Bruno! This is just comic gold! :D

p.p2: Oh boy i g2g to the Dry Cleaner to pick up my shirts....i wonder if they took out the tomato juice. . . :S

No comments: