Friday, October 20, 2006

Msg From Jackie/ Oct 11

Well i dont know how many of my readers are Jackie Chan fans but since im such a huge fan of Jackie i decided to start putting some of his msgs here on my blog. Hope no1 minds :P

When I went home, it was already 7:00 AM. I quickly went to sleep and didn’t wake up until 5:00 PM. There wasn’t much for me to do tonight, so I had a quick meeting with my colleague from Beijing. She shared some ideas she had for some film projects we are putting together with various directors. Even though I was trying to concentrate, I found my eyes and mind starting to wander. My right ear was listening to her, but my left ear was listening to all the people talking around me. My eyes were studying the cast, the crew, the background performers and the equipment all around me. When she finished telling me two whole stories, I asked her to please tell them to me again when we return to the trailer because I really couldn’t concentrate since so much was happening on the set. Because we had a late call time, we went out for Japanese ramen. It wasn’t great, but it was much better than the first Japanese restaurant we had tried a few weeks ago. I like to constantly try new restaurants so that I could find the best ones to eat at.

When I arrived on the set, I had to go into rehearsal, and then I went back to my trailer to get ready. It’s going to be another boring night because, once again, I have no action and little dialogue. I’ve been worrying about how I’m going to spend my two days off from filming. I will probably not write much in my diary for the next two days because I don’t have anything planned. I’m just going to wake up, work out and work on the script for my next film production in China. I’m so bored here in Paris (Big sigh).

No comments: