Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Berserk!

So my manga finaly came. I was so freaked out from that waiting. But it was worth it and every single dolar i spent was worth it too. Berserk is an amazing manga. I have heard many things about it. I never really watched the anime...couldnt find time..or i was too lazy to search for in around the network, but i think it was good think. Cuz i had really great time reading the manga on paper and for first time. I was just shoked with the amazing art -_- its sooooo cool. Ever since i was a lil kid i had this crash for knights and castles. And the berserk manga series gave me all that...maybe more that my tiny mind can receive. The knight armors that Kentaro Miura draws are just amazing a real piece of art. Even that it says the manga is for mature i dont find it that violent. Sure there a lot of body slashing stuff..a lot? hell the whole manga is about killing people :P and yeah..some nudity is shows..but cmon 18+ ;) Maybe my understanding of violence is just wrong ^_^
The story is great and shows a lot of potencial. Alhought its revealed very slowly...most of the pages are just about fighting...and more fighting :D
Guts (the main hero) is AWESOME. he looks awesome he fights awesome he talks awesome....just awesome :D there is that stupid elf that keeps fallowing him..now talkin about annoying guys...that elf gets one of the first places. But i guess that give kind of a charm to the story..besides having a funny character is always good. I cant wait to get the next volumes. Hope i have the resources :/ cuz that last manga order really exhausted my resource pool -_-

OH yeah...and about Asran Geraint is clearly losing for TC :( i got only 60 shares but managed to trade 50 more. I have no idea who will be TC...hope its not someone from talasha ^_^

The WoW RPG in Artline is getting well...almost everyone from the party is ready. I think i now what mission we wil have so i hope we gather soon so we can start kicking buts!

No comments: