Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Unforgotten!

Did you know?
In 2005 a women in the United States committed suicide by hanging herself from a tree. The incident was not reported for hours since drivers and pedestrians thought the body was a Halloween decoration.
Halloween Trivia

Arlong`s Journal Entry Number: 2

The fight at Icecrown is vicious. The Scourge seems endless and no matter how many of Arthas`s minions i slay each day it doesnt seem like it has any effect at all. this war will truly end only when we destroy the corrupter himself. I have been away in the Silvermoon libraries for months which means i was witheout a guild. After a long conversation with an old friend of mine; the paladin Falling, she offered me to join her organisation: The old guild "Unforgotten". I know the Grand Master personally together we have braved the halls of Outland`s dungeons many times. So of course i accepted the invitation. besides with my old deeds forgotten by many of the Horde`s current champions i really needed a place to start rebuilding my reputation as one of the best Silvermoon`s priest order has to offer.
Everyday i assist in the many tasks that need to be done in Icecrown. Today we finally delt a great blow at the enemy. Koltira Deathweaver sent me to help Sergeant Kregga at the very Icecrown Citadel. Apperantly there was a weakness in its defenses and we sure took advantage of it. After slaughtering the guards we detonated a large amount of saronite bombs which really put a dent in the Citadel. but in the blast i was sent flying down in a pit and ended up in a huge underground cave where the Faceless one live and plot. . .something which i am yet to discover.
But the truly important thing to note is that i found some extremely powerfull artifact. When i tried to pick it up i got pushed away with a painfull mind attack, a childs ghost revealed to me that Arthas himself had thrown the item in the lake stating that it made him weak. I have no idea what this artifact could be but anything that could weaken our enemy is worth investigating. The ghost also warned me that now Arthas will hunt me down since i came in contact with the artifact. But i have met him before. . . .i am not afraid to face him. . . . even alone!

My Valiant training at the Argent Tournament continues and i hope soon to become a champion of Silvermoon and bring honor and glory to my people. I must admit mounted combat is not something to be taken lightly.

Highlord Tirion Fordring the leader of the Argent Crusade gave me a very important task. Saving the life of one of the best paladins who has ever lived" Crusader Bridenbrad. When i found him Bridenbrad revealed that he was infected with the plague and Tirion sent me to Keeper Romulos the leader of the druids in Moonglade. Me and Romulos made an enchanted acorn but the attempt failed to cure the plague from the valorous paladin.
After that i went to ask for a favor with Alexstrazsa the Queen of the Red Dragonflight. Tirion knew i was in good relations with the reds since i have fought with them on numerous accasions and they owe me great deal. But even with the Queens help we failed to cure the distressed Crusader.
At last i went to Shattrath City in Outland and asked for help A`dal himself. . .
In the end Bridenbrad died but A`dal ensured me that he will not know life as a pawn of the Lich King and will spent his afterlife in paradise! It was a sad day to let a legendary champion as Crusader Bridenbrad go . . . but at least we can use his dedication to straighten our resolve and try to be as honorable in life as he was.

Also yesterday i slew another great dragon togheter with my guild. It was an epic fight and i really enjoyed the thrill. I havent been in such epic campaigns for months and i could really use the exercise. Also Wintergrasp apperantly kept more secrets as 2 new Gatekeepers have been discovered and they indeed guard mighty treasures. But Emalon The Storm Watcher and Koralon The Flame Watcher are formidable opponents. In the end we proved victorious and i obtained a magnificent robe which i will use in my Arena fights.
Speaking of the Arena i witnessed the gladiator`s Frostwyrm mount. . . .ah . . . it was magnificent. I wish i would be able to ride one someday. I think on Saturday me and Chromoly will be ready to try our skills in the trecherous path of the gladiator.

End of entry:
October 29,2009

p.p: next time ill post some ZP links that might be interesting for Shinji and all gamers who read my blog. But im putting em mostly for Shin xD

No comments: