Monday, October 19, 2009

My TOSHIBA laptop.

Whoaaaah finaly after such a long time....

Its here :P

My first hard earned laptop :))) Its a Toshiba satellite bla bla model but who cares about the name xD
here are the details i managed to get from the start menu since Shinji requested it:

"Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2,10GHz
4.00 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4600 Series"

I reckon its a pretty good setup for a laptop.
it also has the funny TV tuner feature which allows me to connect the anthena and watch tv on it :P I think its pretty awesome and now kinda makes my TV obsolete -_-` Not that TVs were ever a big part of meh life. It costed 1,600$ but i squeezed a 1,300$ bargain since the store got this everything is negotiable shit goin on. But i did have to buy a mouse with it. Tho i needed one anyway...cant play wow witheout it :Pp so i think it was a pretty good deal.
Took awhile to even start the shit. . . waking up a factory pc sure takes some time. i got to say that the vista looks pretty good. Great desidn and i think its alot better than the XP. not to mention its actualy original :D not like the pirate crap we used to use in BG. Tho i am curious about windows 7 i heard Microsoft are rly pushing themselfs with it since they want everybodyy to upgrade witheout a second thought....now i would like to see that happening xD

First thing was obviously emptying my camera . . . 622MB of pics . . . .yes i havent shown you everything on my blog... naturaly i just pop up the best or the story pics . . . cant upload 50 pics just to show u what i did xD Then i played a bit with the folders seting things up like some of my old stuff way back in bg. Then i found out a great marketing idea. . . some online gaming company got their application on my laptop and i got tons of trial games which i got
to admit are pretty amusing but, the trick is after that u got to pay real cash to get credits to keep playing. . .meh where are the good ol times where we got solitare,mine sweeper and old school card games ? :O at least they were free...

the quality of the picture still amazes me. . . i know tech evolved but i guess its also part of the fact that i havent rly owned a Pc for more than 7 months. Which kinda makes everyting a new experiance for me and i get impressed easier. Got alot of catching up to do around the network.
BUT after i fix my god damn rate plan. The retard retailer got me the wrong contract voucher and now i spent 150$ buying hundreds of free minutes of phone talking and text msgs! And some other stuff i dont even know how to use! I dont have the receive so ill have to spill more cash to get my data allowence -_-` Im pretty frustrated. Its not the money. . .just how can the clerk fuck it up so bad?!?! Now at least i get why the speeds were crappy at first. im not sure if i
even got enough Gb left to post this -_-`

And the biggest piss is that i payed my wow account and did the battle net merging and now i got a carrot up my ass and will have to wait a day or two to start playing again. . .not to mention download the patches. . . and since its from the Eu servers naturaly the speed will be lil bit lower than usual! Sigh . . . . guess i cant be lucky with everything.

Like last week. . . k i know i said im going on to a crazy party but we got stuck in a bussines dinner and i just couldnt bail off -_-
My boss was pretty annoyed by it aswell but sometimes . . .k most of the times work comes first. you can always go n get dirty with bunch of girls but you cant always seal a 200k deal :D wish the money was for me ^_^ . . . . .hihi

Also finaly moved to a super nice unit with my cousin. Ah this place is awesome big dinning room with a big kitchen. we got our own rooms everything is perfect this time :>
tho now ill be the one who has to clean the whole place and tide it up. . .but im so used to my cousin`s lazyness that it doesnt bother me anymore.

What does bother me atm is that i gain weight so slow. . .what the FUCk is up with my metabolism. . .no matter what and how much i eat i just gain incredibly slow. . .
Speaking of eating. I ate sushi -_-` never thought the day will come when i will eat a raw fish! It was just a salmon the rest of the seafood was coocked but still...well . . .i got to admit it was great altho eating couple of slices gets a bit heavy on the stomach so i mixed it with french fries xD Actualy i ate all the seafood with french fries xD
Im thinkin of trying wasabi the first chance i get. I saw some reactions from this show called "the amazing race" and i just cant wait to see how spicy it is.

Also i think naruto is shaping back with a good story altho there alot of gaps and nonsence shits going on. At least its keeping me interested. And One Piece sadly with alot of weekly breaks is PWNING big time each chapter raises my adrenaline sometimes i just cant sit properly on the chair while reading and considering the fact that before i was eaither in the office
or in some of the city cybeer coffee shops it was very weird xD

Sry i havent written in a while but the "graduation" kept me pretty busy. At least my training is officialy complete. I passed with an ace. Altho i never had the fail option since the boss is family xD i feel bad sometimes. . . i kinda abuse ppl around the office to get me stuff. . . like a cup of cappucino or something. . .noone ever refuses xD Tho im still veryy nice and playfull so usualy i return the favor somehow. but still if i feel lazy i know i can always bother someone else to do it. . . erm i mean help me xD
p.p: Predatorez im back mofo im BACK! :D
p.p2: Now lets just migrate to the same realm so we can play togheter!

3 comments:

Shin said...

You ain't got no PC till ur Skype Account is 24/7 online xD

Anonymous said...

Oh shut up xD im still trying to figure how do i change my contract so gimme a break. Its so confusing!

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] стрижка kim kardashian
[/url]