Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Gentleman!

DID YOU KNOW?
Kissing is good for your teeth because saliva contains acids that prevent plaque build-up!
Sex Trivia



Well just took a long cold shower to clear my mind and put some water in my skin. . .i still have a horrible headache but ive seen worse hangovers.
Now its not that im not hyped about it but im just too tired to make a huge post like the one of my first time at the Geisha Bar.
This time i reckon was better. There were alooooooot more girls than before n we scored the main lounge which was huge so plenty of space for dancing and everything.
Having some good exp from past visits on such places i was more comfortable this time :. n went party mode almost instantly. The girl i picked up was sooooo smashed up. It was rly cool at first but. . . .kewl after 2 hours she was a mess n actually started to annoy me not to mention she pucked couple of times. I got her some tea n even some kind of chinese soup but when she sat on the sofa she went ZzZzZ in a sec. So i talked with the main lady to get me another girl cuz this one obviously wasnt going to spend the rest of the night with me. Then i accidentally picked the newest girl. . .ah that was hillarious at some point i started to teach her some dance moves cuz she was so bad. I admit she had the spirit but the music beat just aint in her. So me and another girl showed her some stuff. Aiyoo i also saw my uncle going nuts on the dance floor. I dont remember the last time i laughed so much xD But what can i say i just bring this in ppl after i show my moves :PpP
Everybody was staring at me when i went fullout and well . . . .with my huge ego that was a good boost :Pp
Again i got the gentleman title again and heard "thank you. your so sweet, ah ur such a good boy" so many times that if right now someone even insinuates something from the above i reckon ill hit him with a shovel. Altho mostly i heard thank you n then got a kiss cuz the most of the girls speak english as much as a drunken squirel :D I think this particular bar is becoming a favorite place xD
Seems to me all the girls adore me :P which is rly rly weird. . .all the time staring at me n giglling while discussing something. There were 2 girls that came to talk with me the whole night asking question n stuff. And some had to ask the other to translate :D Some times i went outside the lounge to listen to some chinese music in the big hall where (cheers to the cool waiter) they also had a karaoke machine. And then the girls will follow and we will drink some tea (when ur on 2 candies cold chinese tea is the closest thing ull get to ambrosia) and just talk for awhile or sing some of Jay`s songs :))
Noone believed me i was 21. . . i was branded 18 no matter what i said -_-` which is cool actually :> my asian blood is still kickin. And again the shock when they learned i dont drink or smoke... xD What i rly hated was when they were openly talking about me in chinese -__-` it rly tickles your curiousity . . .wtf are they saying. My uncle`s girl even said she remembers me from my last time. . .but when i last visited this bar it was 4 months ago. . . .again a proof how much of a memorable person i am :)
But the morning was horrible again. . . .all the fatigue coming at you at once. My cousin actually puked infront of my garage . . .and then hit the bed but im pretty sure he woke up couple of times to puke again. . . . drinking is cool my ass :D best drinker my ass. . .. hahaha i reckon if ur pro drinker you wont feel shit :D
To be honest i think next time ill ask one of the girls out haha xD That would be a weird friendship wouldnt it....me and a geisha hahah

God im so thirsty
i think ill be off now the ppl who want or i think need more details well get em on skype. Tho i think i spilled alot of stuff to Shinji in the morning. Most importantly the big asian question hahaha but thats between me and him...not to mention i dun want this to be red by my mother -_-`

p.p: No pics again . . .i didnt forget the camera but after i made a shot some ppl came to delete em -_-` I wasnt expecting to work but it was worth a shot. Maybe if i get more rep in the place they will allow me to make piccies :Pp fingers crossed ^^

No comments: