Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Sin`dorei return on Halloween!

Arlong high priest of the greedy church once again walks the roads of Azeroth and Outland.

Or is trying rly hard to. Since i got my laptop naturaly my first job was to install WoW. And so i did . . .with incredible patience i was downloading the patches but my lame speed made me go outside and pay my acc and log in from a Korean Cyber coffe. Ah the joy . . .
I found out that my talents have been reseted. is it me or everytime i return to wow blizz feels like they should reset my talents xD
Anyway took me awhile to get everything back in order. There have been some significant changes and the one i rly love is that now i have spirit buff :Pp
Finaly no need to look for spirit priests just so the raid can get the buff. I found out that i got more than 9k gold which was a surprise i just had no memory of owning that much o.o not that i complain :P
I got myself the dual spec and as soon as i fix myself up ill be getting myself a nice pvp spec and gear and startign to learn the ways of the wa...erm priest inside the battlegrounds and then hopefully ill get someone to teach me how to pwn in the arena aswell.
I did 2 heroics. . . found out that there new badges from them now. and also new rewards that are pretty imba.The new druid designs are awesome :>
Then i went to the Argent Crusade . . . ah that truly was magnificent sight to see. Got to do the CoT dungeon althou i wiped the group cuz i didnt know where the boss would come from . . . actualy i just didnt see the giant as hell door ^_^. Anyway it was pretty nice to do a new dungeon not to mention i even got an imba epic ring upgrade :>
Its Halloween now . . .i missed so many world events :( sigh im not getting a violet proto drake this years thats for sure xD
And the achievements. . .900+
900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u fukin kidin me???????????
Im soooo behind. . . .all my friends prolly have 2x more pts than me something my huge ego cant take :S
And now for 3 days im strugling with fixing wow at home. I patched to the latest and when i log in i still get some download that above else freakin freezes.
And now im running the repair tool which also appears to be frozen on download my fix. . . great....just great.

Oh and not to mention we are not goign out tonight aswell . . . .my luckis severely reduced these past 2 weeks! im not happy....not happy at all!
And the mobile broadband prices and data allowences are a total rip off. In europe the deals are much much better!
tbh gief back my comnet :(

No comments: