Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hallowed By Thy Name!

Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum. Cry for mercy, the reckoning has come!
. "The Headless Horseman"



Its been couple of days since i got back. So much has changed. I felt lil bit lost so as always i did couple of dungeons to get back in shape. The battle against the Lich King is raging with full strenght and i must do my part aswell. I successfully accomplished my aspirant training at the Argent Tournament and now im at the rank of valiant. i must say the mounted combat is hard for me. Im trying really hard but its eluding me. Altho some spikes have been in my way too.
The Tournament in itself is magnificent i must say. Its a wonderfull new addition to Azeroth. I am eager to earn my title as "Champion of Silvermoon" and get the magical broom companion. But that will take some days work.
I have been working hard at Icecrown. Helping the Argent Crusaders and Horde both to gain the upper hand in the seemingly endless war. In a series of hard and long missions i with the help of some fellow crusaders managed to destroy the Fleshwerks which crippled Arthas`s Abomination supplies. We lost alot of good champions during that campaign. Then i moved around looking for more places to lend my skills. I helped the Argent Crusade to advence more into Icecrown and settle down in a new camp. I hear they are in need of help but for now ill leave that to other adventurers. Im personally more interested in helping Orgrim`s Hammer. After all we must support the horde before the other allies we have in this war. There is alot to be done . . . .all of the commanders and even the preacher and the master engineer have alot of tasks for me. Ive been flying around the place for days giving prayer and mace to those who need it. It is now that i truly see the scale of this war. It will not be an easy task. . . and now i understand why so many doubt that we can even win. But i believe in the end we shall prevail. . . .and i hope that ill make a good profit out of it aswell. After all: times of war are the perfect place to make a fortune.
Im currently working with the death knight Koltira Deathweaver in crippling the Gates of Icecrown. We are sabotaging Aldur`thar at the moment. The goblins have set up a camp from which they send bombers daily but flying those machines isnt really my thing i prefer my Netherdrake.
I did my share at the battlegrounds aswell. I am preparing myself for a fullscale PvP conversion. Now with dual spec the pvp world is finally open to me and i will explore it to its fullest.
i became grand master cook. . . .took me awhile i must admit. I was always too lazy to repeat all the traveling since i already became Chef with Darkhan. But here i am . . .i think ill actually go for the "Chef" achievement but it is not my priority at this point so ill keep it slow.
I have found myself with a small fortune . . . currently i own 10,000+ gold pieces. And after enchanting my new T8 helm and buying couple of new pets i think im finally ready to get my Mechano Hog. Altho its still going to take 2-3 weeks.
Im trying to complete the meta achievement "hallowed by thy name" but the hatchling and the hat escaped my grip so far.


Now outside of Azeroth:
Emilia finally added me on facebook . . .this was like 3 months add hahah xD
Talked with my mom on skype today. I cant believe she made me angry in just 5 mins . . .thats mothers for you. . .
Im a proud member of the escapist site. I cant believe i waited so long to register. The forum is amazing and very very cool. and even if your not in for chatting and discussing you can always find somethign interesting just to read. there plenty of cool gaming news but everything funny around the web somehow finds its way into the forum. I think from time to time ill link threads from the forum here. There alot of stuff worth read/watching.
The weather here got kinda donkey arse. . .been raining for 3 days in a roll. And it seems its gona be dark and cloudy untill the end of the week. Actually im kinda ok with this. . . .the hot as hell days always exhaust me -_-`

Also cheers with one of my fav songs:
Jay Chou-Gei Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little homework on this.
And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him.

.. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the
meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to
discuss this issue here on your web page.

My web site :: weight loss

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can click claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will held in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.