Monday, February 19, 2007

Still No Town

The 5 days already passed but me and Tamwyn are with no towns and i think we will be free for quite some time :P Im almost lvl 85 now ^_^ and i have refunded myself very nicely. Althou i lost 1.4 mil for buying a stupid special rose :( witch was a huge mistake. But im not very mad about it. . . i was just so curious to get one (hehe).

Also i started my cloning program. Witch basicly is making 100 noob chars and leech them to lvl 20 as sponsor and mentor :P that will boost my money reputation and voting power in the future!
ultimately ill try to out repu monkeybibi...althou that will eb extreamly hard to do....jeez this guy has 60+ rep lvl o.O

in my cloning program im gettin help from Styliest...i dont remember how i met this guy but im glad i did. Hes a great player and a very nice dude. PLayers like him are treasure to all games and im glad his in talatat (althou im not in the town anymore). Pity hes not in my guild thou. . . he would made such a great ally ^_^ active, talkative, willing to help... damn im so lucky to know him!

Aw ya...i changed our guild name to Akatsuki in honor of the ending of the Naruto fillars !

We lost a gvg against Divinities but now me and Chichiro came up with a plan to refund nicely our gp! Ill start it tonight when i get home! And damn..i want a fuckin LUX SWORD :( -__-`

No comments: