Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jay Chou and goonzu :P

Jay Chou is my curent favorite chinese singer ^_^ i really like his work. and he has amazing MV too. A true artist. Now in order to get his songs i joined the jay-chou.net site and its forum. I met pretty nice and interesting people there! The forum design is kinda ugly for my taste but its ok. . .if its for Jay :P

Im still trying to figure out how to post youtube videos in my blgo. When i learn it ill post some of his stuff so you can all enjoy them!

I added the site in my favorites since im visiting it as much as i can :P
Ill change my background pic soon hope you like that cosmetic change..at least i do ^_^!


Im at work now and trying to instal a copy of Goonzu here but since i didnt have time to make a rar its taking a hell lot of a time. And the stupid DC keeps disconecting... -_-` pisses me off.
Talatat is going to have a Siege against Kucha o.O and even if i had to beg ill get my chance to kick bossmans ass -_-` my eager for revange is that big ^^

other stuff...my cloning program is on hold :( but i leveled az :P and i have more than 5 mil in my bank ^_^
and we had few GVGs these days...but we are still weak and unexperianced.

No comments: