Monday, February 12, 2007

GoonZU back online

Today when i came at work i was chating with some friends in skype and suddenly i decided to try dl goonzu from home again. It didnt work (again) but this time i got an idea...a briliant idea as it turned out. So i managed to dl the game. Extracted it here and now. . . well i can play again from work. Witch means im back in the game :P ^_^ cuz i have skiped playing for like a week :( i couldve been lvl 85 by now. But better now than never right? :P
Ill be lvl 84 tonight and then i think ill go hunt some oak in Tiny Ticket so i can PD some rifles. I wanna get the "A" letter for the new valentine event. I hope i can create at least 1 rose until it finishes. Althou...with my luck lately i doubt it :X

Oh yes...i got kicked from talatat for breaking rulz! o.O i was just fooling around but i guess...most of the town doesnt have my sense of humor :X Mommy said she wont let me back in town so. . . ill be returning to Kucha with Tamwyn i guess. Or wait for the new town to open. I still dont know what to do! and i jsut missed a great offer for 10 free stinky hotpots :( . . . as i said my luck sucks lately in goonzu!

No comments: