Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My only fear!

Few days ago i had my most terrible experiance in my life so this is what happened:



I got blind for about 10 maybe more minutes. It was horrible and it happened outside during the morning when i went out to the market. And it wasnt that black thing they usualy describe. It was like a huge flashlight was shot in my eyes and only thing i could see was white. its like. . . im looking at the sun or my lamp at very very close range. It was kinda blurry thou so in the beggining i was like "hm its probably cuz i just woke up" then my head started spinning i had the feeling i will throw up. I stoped at some tree to rest n i was hoping it will pass. It got lilttle better so i tried my luck and entered the market. Big mistake cuz on the stairs i got fully blind again good thing its a small place and i have been there milion times or else i couldve trip or something. I got little how should i call them. . . temporary windows so i could see from time to time. I was planing to buy lots of stuff but i got so freaked out i just got one bread. At that moment i completely lost it again. I got lucky again and managed to give the right amount of money but after that i blowed when i stretched my hand for the change and hit one of the shelfs with chewing gum. At that moment i felt like a total handicap and i could practicaly feel the ironical look of the woman as she was trying to put the money in my hand. I was very embarresed too. After that i went out and my vision was starting to work fine too until i aproached the park just before my place. There i got my head all spinning and shit and my eyes couldnt see too so i was walkin like a drunk retard praying not to fall or throw up before i go home. And i did and it was amazing as just 10 meters before the front door of the block my eyes were getting back to normal and by the time i entered the apartement i was 100% ok. But i was soo freaked out. I was standing in the bathroom for about 1 hour just staring at myself and touching my eyes. Before that day i always said that i have no fobias but now i can witheout hesitation say that i got one now and thats of getting blind. Its terrible and just the thought of this happening to me again can make my legs shake in terror.

No comments: