Sunday, June 24, 2007

Naruto Manga Chapter #359


It was delayed for a while but its finaly here :P


I readed the chapter last night n i was blown away. as usual :P


I have grown very attached to Deidara you know. . . i find him so cool with his crazy explosion talk. Probably cuz im a pyromaniac myself so we do share something in common hmm ^^


And althou he is ranked weakest among Akatsuki (or maybe now Tobi has this position) he has incredible fighting style. And has been shown the most to us. What i enjoy most at his char is that Kishimoto shows someothing different everytime we see Deidara. Not like other of the main chars that have same fights over and over again. . . each battle Deidara foughts has something unique in it. And he has survived alot :P


now he is faced against Sasuke. and of course hi Sharingan. We see yet another cool set of moves from Deidara and even get a flashback at his joining the vicious ninja organisation. There is alot of drama in his story arc. I think this is finaly the time where he will die and that makes me sad . I would love to see more of him in the future but everything points in the grave location. What really pisses me off is that Tobi is not doing shit. He planted Deidara`s mines in the begining but we didnt see anyother actions from him. I wonder what will he do when/if deidara dies.


well i guess ill have to wait till next time ^^




No comments: