Monday, April 30, 2007

Lazy

God im being so lazy lately. I know i have abondoned my blog AGAIN. but well i wasnt feeling like writing here. And now since i dont work anymore i log in skype and forums so rarely people are starting to forget about me -_-`

but ive been lazy not only about that. I do no i guess im in summer vacation mood or something.

So. . .

My chinese hair style soon gona be complete. I just need to visit the hair stylist which im kinda afraid of. Hehe i mean since when I am going to dumb fashion shops. Even people are still surprised in not wearing something on my head. n sometimes they even laugh at me :D
But well thats me. . . changing all the time. I was at the capitol few days ago n my sis noted that just for few months since we last met and ive already changed alot.

Hm. . . i was planing to post my developing in World of Warcraft but since i was so lazy i skiped the first 60 lvls. Thats right . . . Darkhan is lvl 60 now. Im getting the Burning Crusade this wednesday. i went to buy it today with a friend but the dumb shops werent working cuz of some dumb day of the workers or shits like that -_-`

Its amazing what Blizzard have acomplished with that game. Im enjoying it so much and the story is very nice. Cant wait to visit outland. I made exalted with Undercity last night. Man its so funny to do the newbie quests. Got the epic 60 lvl mount too. But a guildie helped me since i didnt have the gold to pay. and after the purchas i was left with only 3 silver. Shit i couldnt even fly to Tanaris :D

Im kinda dissapointed. My skills with the rogue are not so good. Im learning but i hate when some dumb alliance hero beats me -_-` if i was a mage i would pwn the shit out of them n kick their asses back from Kalimdor to Stormwind. hehe

I hate that after TBC got released its almost imposible to make a raid to the old instances :(
and i wanna kill Onyxia so bad. Not to mention Ragnaros.

There many bulgarians in my server too. Gosh im beggining to think that all teenagers in Bg are taking weed and drugs :D we are all crack heads or ex crack heads :D its crazy man -_-`

oh ya. . . i havent played goonzu in a while now. loged few times for 30 mins but thats it. I feel kinda sorry i cant play both games. . . but well i still need to maintain my real life ne? :P

well ill stop for now. . . maybe ill make a short review of my Asian visit to Sofia later. If i dont fall asleep althou ill probably hit the Alterac Valley of WoW ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

abe ti ako iskash ne igraj, ama ni trqbwa now guild master, tuj 4e trqbwa da go smenish :/
i si 4akam vixena :P

Anonymous said...

az vlizam po 4esto ot tebe v bloga ti, ZASrAMI se :P

Anonymous said...

gooooooooonzuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

Hey Raynialla here. Miss you!! Figured you were immersed in WoW. Do me a favor, if you aren't going to be active can you turn guild master over to someone else? We have leveled twice since the last time you distributed attribute points. MWUAH!!