Sunday, June 24, 2007

Game Newsletter #2 "Unlucky vampire!"

Games for discussion.

Goonzu
Travian
Bite Fight



Goonzu


Bleh after the goof with my sword i decided its time to relocate my fundings. So as soon as i got extra cash i buyed some Turphania shares. I know i know . . . they are extreamly expensive but i just couldnt help it. Besides this is going to be my home town so it will be good if i own part of it :P and i think that my shares will pay off in the future ^^ i loaned from TORQUE88 17,600,00 marbles. but im getting pretty well with the profits lately so i think ill manage to repay him quiet faster.

I got a new member to the guild last night. A kid that i have been monitoring for a while. Even gave him my fox for 11 days since i wont use it anytime soon. A good welcome gift dont you think ^^ i got 15k gp another 9k n ill catch up with cheCHEn. then ill have to run after Torq n his 51k -____-

I have a new very promising student too. He is lvl 42 now and is progresing very well in the game. Doesnt ask dumb questions nor for money or anything. I think he gona be a very good player after a month or two :) bonus for him he uses itemmall. Got himself a small medal and a brownie which he will get fully trained in 2 days. Lots of potential in the kid. Probably gona add hm in Akatsuki when he reaches 50 lvl


Travian

bleh the militaristic part of the game is hard. Each troop has 1 upkeep . . . which makes the decisions pretty hard for me. My english account got farmed once n it wasnt a pretty moment :(
Now im building barracks n starting to train some defenses. I think ill need a market soon too cuz i just gain too much resources.
Hope i can post my first battle victory in here in the next few days ^^


Bite Fight

I am an unlucky vampire :( for 2 days i have failed half of my manhunts. n now im struggling to keep my place in the top 50. I keep losing duels with clearly weaker werewolves which bugs me to no end. N why do they have such a strong equipments o.O or maybe they are with premium accounts!?! who knows...whatever the reason is i am not happy.
I donated 500 gold to the alliance today. some bug devoured them n i lost it :( seems i should donate 100 by 100 :X
We need to lvl up soon so i can add 3 more vampires. or else the other big alliances gona get all good players!

im lvl 7 btw ^^ gona collect 6k gold to buy a imba good armor with which ill be a killing machine :>


well that was it for Newsletter 2 ^^

1 comment:

Kaniko said...

woo im promising ^^ pfft being called a kid u cant be much older than me >.<