Monday, January 22, 2007

Lucky looting!

Urbandead

Well it was pretty silent outside the hospital so i decide to go to a nearby werehouse. . . there was another survivor inside i told him to come to the hospital but he refused. . .anyway i started looting the place and. . . well i found many stuff. . . maybe the most valuable thing was the fireaxe, but whitheout any skill in melee combat. . .it wont help. . . for now. . . got some fuel for our generator in the hospital and a crowbrad too! I walked around the neibhour but found only one zombie. I tried so slash it with my axe but i didnt got any chance to hit so i retreated back to the hospital. I was so tired that i fell asleep immediately!



Goonzu

Nothing interesting to share. . . my boss was at work today (3rd time in a roll on my shift) so i couldnt play much. When i got home i played FIFA 07!



FIFA 07

Well its my first season and everything is running perfekt. My team doesnt have a single loss. It a real pain in the ass that my club is poor. But that what i like. . . rising a low class team to a something that everybody should be afraid of. I play with Stockport Country...second football league in England. Star and a half at the moment ^_^ I think ill get some titles this season. Im not really into those fifa games...but its a nice for chillin out.

No comments: