Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gaming gaming...

I think im becoming a geek...rofl...im gainig some lvl at my geek part lol
maybe its cuz of this fuckin weather..its been freaky cold outside lately...havent going out a lot. Ive tryed so many games..partly my sleeples condition is cuz of that extensive gaming ive been doing.

Aeg of Empires 2

Pure classic in the RTS genre. At one of my night shifts i played the game. . . cuz i was bored and didnt want to play goonzu. . . and turns out im a complete noob at the game. I remember when i was a kid i used to play AoE alot and i was good at it. But now...maan the PCs wooped my ass even at low difficulties :X so i instaled the game at home (thx to Sayo dude i owe you some beers for that) and start trainig..got my ass wooped again...for now i stopedp laying but all renew playing as soon as i have time.


Galactic Civilizations 2 Dread Lords


Now that is one Turn Based Strategy game that everyone should try. Ive spent enourmous time on this game since i got it (2 days ago) its amazing. Ill wriet article about this game cuz she deserve it!


UrbanDead


After 2 days of changing hoods and killin random zombies i gotenought exp to buy freerunning. Now the game really begins. I can jump tru buildins witheout steping outside so i can switch easily between locations. Now i need to find a good survival place and a good supply building there such as police station or hospital.


GoonZU

Nothing special happened. SO i wont bother you with any info.


Battle On

Ill make a special post about this game too. Maybe later today.

No comments: