Wednesday, March 22, 2006

National Geographic




I wanna thank to Michael Melford for making this great picture that is now on my desktop.


To be honest i have no idea that such magazine exist until 5 months. Its real shame for me cuz practiculy im very well informed. The magazine is great and i have every issue that was published here in Bulgaria. The working team is great and not only that but they are very good professionals. The photos from the Photographers are amazing. I can almost feel the same as if i was there. The articules are very interesting and people can learn many interesting things. I really liked the feature about the love chemistry. But mostly i enjoy reading about animals and watchin their photos. Its so nice to watch these great creatures in their natural habitat. I hope someday i can make a two weeks trip to Africa and make bunji and safari there it will be superb. I envy the teams from that magazine they have such nice oportunities to see so many things. I like the part of showing the true live in our planet and that the magazine is very worried about the ecology and everything....oh well maybe this is from very long time but as i said before the magazine is new for me.
The article for Iraq that i read few months ago was very interesting.
And yeah...since i have my blog (two days now) im planing to make a review of my tought about every issue of NG that i read after this post. Maybe tommorow ill post what i think about the 5th NG if i have the time....


What i really hate now is knowing two languages makes me want to write my blog in both so more people to have the chance of reading it. And i dont wanna dissapoint my friends out of border that im sure cant wait to read some of my toughts and days :)
But its real pain in the as- so i wont write every thing in both Bulgarian and English. Sometimes it will be better only in Bulgarian and sometimes only in English.....it depends on the topic.
Heh having a blog is nice i always wanted to have a cool internet site...well its not the same but it sure do great job.
Im planing to write reviews of some PC games witch im playing at the moment like...Doom 3 Ressurection of Evil, SWAT 4, Star Wars: Empire at War, Gothic 1 and 2.
And right now the movie Garfield should be ready for watching :Pp
I still have many things to learn since i dont know anything about sites codes and stuff like that its hard for me to make few things here that i really want to. For exsample im still trying to find how can i edit my link to show word insted of URL...in forums it was easy but here....-_- arr

Well thats my last post today i hope the Bulgarians liked my Jet Li article.

Best Wishes "Zdrachnik" (Twilighter)

No comments: