Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lmao GoonZU magic!?!

Ahahhahahh accidentaly while i was fixing my blog i clicked the link for goonzu that is still in my favorites menu. . . n oh dear my surprise. A new wonderfull site and alots of updates. As some of you remember i had to stop playing since my client crashed n all attempts to download a working one have failed. Well for the sake of all time i decided to try n download the game again ^^
Had some fails n i was about to give it up when i gave a try to a link from a GM at the forums. It worked. . . it has some bug that makes some weird pop ups during game but its working. It was soooo weird.

I felt like total stranger in the game. The prices were soooo huge n i was about to explode from happiness cuz i had 151 mil from my shares that were giving me dividents for the past year. Well ya but now 1 fuckin dumpling costed 100k n all my money were just pocket for dungeon raiding now.
All prices were sky rocketed. . . i was talkin to some old friends. . . silvadel from Sambara helped me out to fix my inventory since it was kinda messy to access my vixen orbs n un-seal my mount. After that we talked alot n he explaind some stuff.
Alot of players have stoped playing n most of the towns dont have much residents now. I sold some of my stuff from my bags n made alot of cash...sulfur now is SHIT expensive n i had tons of it. Then i remembered i had a werehouse char n got all stuff from him..putted them on the market and oh dear..in 3 minutes i made 2.1 BIL marbles :O
I had 2x more money than silvadel now. According to my calculations on old rate thats like 200 mil! So still pretty nice :> Now i got myself some good money n all i can do is grind some more mats n getmyself togheter. . . but i dont feel that ill play so hardcore like before. Maybe after i get back from budapest. N while im there ill give my fox for training :)

N then. .. who knows!

Now im playing Freelancer a game alot of friends have worshiped when we were kids. Its old but very nice grafics! The fighting is very nice tho single exploring is kinda boring. . . just go here n there to kill some ships. but it is entertaining :) Gona hold up wow for a bit. . . kinda bored with it. All tho ill still do my dailys.
Buyed a Hippygryph mount yesterday ^^ got 200 gold left but the mount is imba :P n as always ill use him for now since he is my latest item ^^

Have a nice day everybody n dont forget:

"In service of Cesar everything is legal!"

No comments: