Thursday, August 21, 2008

Golden Boy!

It seems that gold is not rly a problem lately. I got my hands on 2 gigantique bags already and i managed to amass 1k g again :>
Im planning on buying the Cenarion War Hyppogryph for 1600 gold n then . . . probably start saving for the expansion. . . 1 think i know . . .ill need tons of gold if i am to keep up with the mats needed for my Inscription. . . n when we take into account all the other players that will learn the profession. . .quiet the mess. Ill make a dps death knight once the expansion hits the stores. . . always wanted a hard dpser for PvP. . . just cba to re-spec arlong.
Speakin of my priest i still havent got my hands on a t6 piece :( very annoying.
Lately i find myself thinkin and typing too fast. . . i always miss some words or fuck up the spelling of things. . . -_-`

Been doing alot of old quests again. . . i hope i ding alot of achievements when WotLK comes out.
Andy said its going to come before Xmas n i sure hope they delay it as much as possible. Cuz i dont have money to buy it now. . . and i am even planning to buy the collectors edition.
Well we gona have a raid tonight i hope we kill the mother n with MAJOR luck i might get my t6 piece tonight :O but with the current dkp . . . i rly need luck!


No comments: