Friday, December 04, 2009

Adidas!

DID YOU KNOW?
Failed the 9th grade three times until finally dropping out. He said that he was not stupid [which is evident from interviews and his obvious success], but said that he lacked an interest in school. All he wanted to do was rap.
Eminem Trivia



AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA! :D
Zeh Lord is BACK! It was a crazy week travelling around AU working my ass off to finish my contract. Paperwork paperwork.....tickets...airplanes...taxis....wrong adresses. It was such a mess! But in the end i ar PWN! . . . wait what :O

Got back to Sydney yesterday had dinner with my uncle during which my boss called me to tell me exactly how much did my bank account had increased. I didnt fall from the chair but i think it was very in-polite of me not to. . . . not after hearing what i heard :D FuCk you all i aint saying how much % i got from it :D
So today accidentally my uncle decided to join my celebration for my first big deal so we all went on a family cruise around the city. I couldnt take my cousins lame taste in clothes so after he got a 570$ BELT! ( A BELT FOR CHRIST SAKE!) i totally freaked out and just left em and went to do a some shopping of my own. I finally got myself flezxible headphones....gosh i coukldnt believe my eyes when i saw em :O i hate the normal ones...they always fell off my ears.....i mean with my dancing n stuff is pretty hard to stay hehe ^^
After joining the Escapist forums ive been thinking about my gaming life in general and i thought i need to cool off wow a bit n do some catching up. So i got myself Fallout 3 (yes i purchased it! wait...WHAT :O) cuz well . . . . it is a big shame that i still havent played one of the best games of 08. Actually i have missed so many good games -_-` WoW is so time consuming. I need to try n figure out some way to allow myself the time to play some normal games.
Not to mention i got a fair amount of PSP games stacked on my shelfs waiting for me to unleash their fury. N now we got Tekken 6 and Assassin`s Creed:Bloodlines . . . . i mean THATS some real juice!
Anyway i went to my fav japanese shopping centre and there were soem funky (mexican-hawaii) dudes in this weird streep-style shop where i got myself nice hip-hop shorts and 2 great shirts :>
Oh btw before that i found out in my bank that i actually dont have a limit on my credit card if i use "credit" payment option . . . . now they tell me...the bastards!
Ive always prided myself in being a fast and efficient shopper. I know what i like n i can decide whatever i want to buy somethign or not pretty much straight away. Unless im buying combos..then i need some matching up to do. What i greatly enjoy today was the fact that. . . . .well i finally get the chance to let my inner shopper loose! I can look at somethign and if i want it i could buy it witheout even considering its price. And thats.....well its a great feeling :>
So i screwed my old workin shoes at a pool. Now why does a pool have a sharp metal pole next to it is still a mystery to me but anyway....so i look around the Victoria Shopping Centre. Its funny cuz the place has lifts for the upper floors but if you wanna go down u got to walk...the bastards -_-
It took me awhile to find a place with nice shoes. Okay i saw 2 places but aint no way im paying 1,000$ for a pair of shoes. (not yet at least).
So i dropped at "Messinni"`s shop where i got myself a nice 370$ Italian shoes. Now i was already set for buying shoes...but when i got out i was 1400$ lighter....the damn Italian salesman got me talkin n trying stuff. He was giving me tips on wearing bussiness shirts n gave me some stuff to try . . . . n then came the jacket. . . then some pants...then the offer....and suddenly i felt like i should rly buy it all -_-`
I think he subtly brainwashed me . . . .ofc i needed extra working smokings anyway so that`s the only reason i agreed to buy everything. . . . (at least thats what ill be telling myself in the next few days). Anyway im pretty happy i got a new full set of italian outfit n when i pick it up on Tuesday ill show some pics :P (well you know me...i do love to show off).
After that i looked around for some Adidas, Nike shops. Found 2 Adidas but they didnt have anything i liked. But then i accidentally stumbled on Footlocker which had shoes n clothing gear from tons of brands. It was awesome. I went there with my office costume but went out in full Adidas kit :D It was hillarous i rly had fun shopping in there. And the girls that worked there and the other customers had the funny sight of me jumping arond the place in my purple socks (ye,..so what?) picking up shirt after shirt n shoes after shoes :D When i got out the only thing that was the same on me was my underwear....reason being sports manufacturers apperantly dont make underwear....The women n girls and the shop were very nice. . . . . i dont remember having so much fun shoppin in my country. N the salespersons are always evil -_-`
So all in all at the end of the day i spent around 2400$ for my new toys :P I could get used to that kind of shopping kekeke....

Come to think of it i got to buy a washing machine -_-` Hope my cousin wont play a deaf ear when i ask him to pay for half of it. N speaking of him i was standing 20 meters from him waving while waiting for the light to change so i can cross the street and he couldnt recognise me :D Lmao it was hillarious. But honestly i just dont feel thta comfortable in tuxedos. Italian luxury? fuck give me a nike shoes n some casual adidas clothing n im king of the world :D
I even got a hat cuz i just wanted to have a complete look :D

Also before i went around the country trying to score some cash i went clubbing with my cousins friends. 1 guy n 3 girls i didnt know. My cousin ditched me with them n ....well i just went with the flow :D
It was weird...first at the station i had only 50$ bills in my wallet so i asked some group of guys to help me with some change. But in the end 1 bloke ended up buying me ticket o.O
Hey who was the idiot who said Lebanese ppl aint cool? The girls were litlle shocked cuz noone offered to buy them tickets and thought the dude was actually a friend of mine. Also cuz they as 90% of VN ppl speak eng for shit.
My cousin`s GF was a bit flirty with me the whole night. But i maintained my cool and thankfully nothing happened -_-` A rl amusing fact was that before we got to Mamboo club we walked around for 40 mins. Cuz they guys were lost. And then one of the girls told me what we were looking for and it turned out that i actually knew where we were going. And ive never been in the damn club before. It was a small but rly nice place. It was RnB night which in the begining kinda sucked but later i was all over the place.
inside we met more Vn ppl and everybody immidiately gave me the best dancer crown :D
At some point i was dancing on top of one of the giant speakers and i was looking around. Lots of girls checking my moves out...normal...some guys cheering me up...normal...
then i notice alot ppl stare a bit too much...im thinking...oh shit im gona get my ass kicked soon. Well i didnt...and after 2 hours in the place i realised that with the exception of the staff i was the only white guy in the place. I mean im half asian but i dont look like it and i mustve been like a tauren among bunch of gnomes in the middle of tanaris desert :O :O
Those chinese ppl mustve been like "man that white boy is trippin!" :D rofl
In the morning we walked around the city for a bit then had breakfast in KFC. After that i took everyone to their homes and payed a shit taxi fare -_-` ph well the new guy always has to pay right...breakign the ice n stuff.
the girls all asked me to go out with them again but im fairly convinced ill pass cuz well . . . besides goign out clubbing i cant hangout with ppl who speak retarded english :S
Its kinda boring. But clubbing is alright. . . . there is no talkin in dancing :D

On 19th DEC im (hopefully) going to a escapist forum meeting. When i saw they are going laser tag i just....i was like...SHIT IM THERE! And the imba part is after that my family n my boss are going to a major techno-dance party. i cant believe im saing this...me going out with my uncle n stuff. . . . . . ive never thought family time can be actually a good time hahaha :D Well i guess having very very old school parents got me confused :D its good to know that there some fathers out there that are still grooving n shit :D

My WoW account turned out had expired.....why my auto-recharge didnt kick in is a mystery that ill have to solve later. What i rly rly enjoyed was that when i loged in i got the onyxia whelping pet ^_^ I was totally depressed i had missed it but here it was...waiting for me in my mailbox :D

Blizz.......i LOVE YOU! :D

well thats the short story of the past week.
Come to think of it the post didnt come out as good as i was planning....maybe its cuz its 2 am -_- and that i already spilled all the stuff to my sister...n i do hate repeating myself. I think next time ill write here first.

Also thank to Milan i got hooked up on Eminem`s new song: Beautiful. Which ofc i updated on my music playlist.
Ever since i was a kid i adored Eminem. This song again proves how great he is. And also is a song i can relate to. . . . which makes her an all time favorite of mine.

p.p: I hope u like the asian chick pics that i put on the slidesow window :D
p.p2: there 6 comments on chinese in my Gentleman post.....i am sooo dying to find out what they say o.O



No comments: