Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Assault Begins!

DID YOU KNOW?
A vampire's diet is revealed by the color of the eyes - the Cullens feast only on animal blood and therefore have topaz eyes, whereas the Nomads and the Volturi have red eyes indicating they feast upon human blood.
Twilight Trivia



Where is Edward you ask? Well hes doing heroics as a mofo ever since 3.3 hit the realms :D So this time im putting a pic of Lee Jun-Ki. Kewl face dont you think? :D
Also todays trivia is of one thing that i aprrove in that vamp shit that Stephenie introduced. Its a interesting idea tho i think it was never implemented simply cuz other ppl`s vampires are not pussies and dont drink animal blood. . . . .

I was a bit gloomy since i could not bring myself back to play wow. but 3.3 kinda fixed this for me. After 2 bugged tries i finally managed to get started with the new Dungeon system and i love it. At first i thought the fact that we gona get teleported is stupid and makes it too easy. But now i see its a rather neat feature that saves time especially if the group disbands. The extra rewards are great :O 13g and 2 emblems...wayyyy cool :D
Also a new title and pet just from using the system. Havent tried the 3 new heroics. But its great. . . . whole 3 new dungeons. Certainly cracks the routine we have had with the previous ones. I hope in Cataclysm they bring shit loads of dungeons. I love the variety.
Ill try n get into couple of Icecrown raids with my guild. I guess ill have to run my ass to the Korean cyber club the net there PWNs!

Been playing Fallout 3 too. It was money well spent the game is just pure AWESOMENESS!
I think ill dedicate a whole post for it later.

Also i bought the WoW: Death Knight manga. It covers the full story of Thassarian . For everybody who has leveled up a DK they surely have encountered him.It was very nice to follow his story. From a loyal soldier of Lordaeron to his raise as a DK and eventually member of the Knights of the Ebon Blade and becoming the first DK to re-join the alliance.
I think so far this has been the best warcraft manga released. The Sunwell Trilogy was great but the way they told the story was a bit lacking. This volume has it all. Great story, great characters and ofc amazing art. its not exactly japanese style but its awesome nevertheless. And it has a great Northrend feeling to it.
We also get to see how Koltira Deathweaver was born. if you have red Arlong`s journal you probably know that Koltira is the DK on Orgrim`s hammer that gives plenty of dailys and other quests. So lore wise this is just pure joy for the fans.
I highly recommend this manga!

Also updating my reading list with:
Terry Prattchet`s: Moving Pictures!

Actually i have red this book when i was in bg but it has been so so so long ago i hardly remember anything. And i also want to collect all the books ^_^ Im getting the cool Corgi black editions but i still got myself the Rincewind trilogy on a nice big collectors edition and Making Money big cover aswell.
Speaking of Making Money. . . . it was amazing. One of my favorites. Me and Moist have alot in common rly. . . . . thing is he is just a higher level than me. His way with words and convincing ppl he is right is great. . . . i wish i could be like that at work :D would give me an incredible advantage ^^
Its ironic but Making Money turned out to be the 2nd book about Moist. But lucky for me the story was writen in such a manner that it wasnt relevant if i had seen the first book.

Also i got my FitnessFirst membership. The facilities are great. And im rly hyped about starting my training. My Personal Trainer is slacking tho. I still havent got my phone call for our assessment session! If i dont get it untill tomorrow ill go n try setting a date or someting cuz i rly cant be arsed to wait.
Not to mention i still pay weekly n lost time means im also losing money -_-` Tho its pretty cheap . . .23$ a week sounds very reasonable especially if i take into account what stuff i get to use.
....n the hot chicks at the gym hahha ^^

p.p: Im kinda sick today so im not goign to work :S I got rolls of toilet paper on my couch cuz my nose is like a waterfall :S This post took a lot longer to write just cuz i had to wipe my nose every minute.

No comments: