Friday, December 25, 2009

Quick Re-cap!

DID YOU KNOW?
Shrimps hearts are in their heads!
Animal Trivia






Here have a look at another pic of ....ME :D haha if i take off my glasses (actually those are not mine) i shoot laser beams :O
Sooo ive been slacking alot in my blog lately. Been an interesting couple of days . . .or weeks...not sure :D
My holidays started great on the 19th of december.
I was pretty excited by the fact that im going on a forum meeting with a bunch of gamers. i wasnt sure what to expect. . . not to mention that this time im meeting strangers from another country :D
Sooooo um. . . . the whole escapism day was great. But i found out that these nerds were rly rly rly shy. the chinese guy at some point pointed out that for 9 ppl we were awfully quiet. And i agree with him . . . it was weird. Later i was told it was because they didnt know each other very well. . . . . pffft ive been going to forum meetings since i was 14 :D Never had problems untill the escapism. So i was un-easy with the conversations. I had good talks with some peeps but generally it was a very non-talkin hangin out. The bowling was fun. . . . i ddint play tho. Never liked that sport.
The arcade games were great. The Star Wars Pod-Racer was a reflex and coordination check at which we all failed BIG TIME. And i swear the speed booster button was positioned in the middle of the Car and the only way to press it with your hand is to release 1 of the handles and crash . . . . which would make the boost pointless. So what we had to do was smack the damn thing with our faces :O I honestly believe the designers of the platform thought that there will be actual Jedi who will race and will press the button with the Force. . . . . . -_-` Or they were just a bunch of sadistic arseholes!
The Air Hockey was my shit tho. We all did tons of games and i swear to god that the girl (her name was Tess) had the most amazing right hand ever. Untill that i honestly couldnt imagine someone having such speed and catchy eye. She would almost always manage to catch the damn disc and do a penalty shoot. Which is very hard to guard against. After couple of games i improved alot n started kicking major butt at the game. Later on we went to another arcade and i pwned everybody. At the end of the day Tess still claimed she was the ultiamte winner -_-`
Oh rematches are incoming thats for sure.
But the highlight for me....and the sole purpose of my visit to that forum meeting was the LASER TAG! Whooooo boyyy.
My sister told me it was an awesome game . . . . but what i experianced was beyond my imagination :O It was soooo utterly cool. I could play this shit ALL FREAKIN DAY!
The gear was abit small . . . . ithink they tried to hit the average mark since its a place open for children and adults alike. I found the fact that the smaller hit spots gave you less points on the score board :O And i truly think that it should be the other way around. I was pretty upset with the...hold gun with 2 hands or u cant shoot. Sometimes i just misplaced my grip and i couldnt fire....and by the time i fix that i was shot in the back 20 times.
We were facing off against another forum which the girl Tess challanged couple of days before we all met. It was rly cool we won 2 out of 3 games :> And we were even less than them. Each of the 3 games we had new random 3rd team agaisnt us.
1st- bunch of 10-12 year old girls.
2nd- bunch of 7-9 year old boys.
3rd- Bunch of 14-16 year old asian girls.
It was hillarious when the lil boys were playing. They had NO Freakin idea what was going on. Their fathers were like titans walking behind them and were free kills cuz they usualy didnt shoot back at you and were just watching the children. If i have to describe the kids teams...i would say that it felt like i was a Star Craft marine being swarmed by Zerglings :D
There was one girl in the blue team (the other forum) that was chasing me alot and tagging me from behind. I rly hated her :D God damn ninja`s -_-`
We had one guy in our team who was probably the sleeziest bastard. . . he was just sitting in the red team`s base and shooting it for shit loads of points :D He was always in the top 5 -_-` Speaking of top 5 here is Me checking out the Rankings after the 2nd game i think. CLICK to view picture if you are a noob and didnt know it already :D
All in all it was a great and fun day for me. the laser tag and the air hockey rly got my blood boiling :D But the nerdy attitude kinda dissapointed me. First time ever i felt out of place on a forum meeting. I was expecting more........but if another Sydney meeting is to happen i would probably go if they play laser tag again :D
I mean i honestly cant see how will i be able to convince my co-workers to go . . . .
oh and in the forum there was this commet about when i showed up i brought lil bit insanity with me :O
ahhah well...seems i still got the funk :D

After that i went home took a shower and was chillin before that mysterious party at which i ws supposed to go.
My boss came to my house and took me to a gas station where i took a cab and went to the Fox Studious in Sydney where i had to enter the party alone and wait for my uncle my boss and their friends to show up.
The party name was : Technoboy (after the main DJ). bunch of italian DJs that were apperantly very popular. But techno music isnt exactly my game so i rly had no idea who they were or what to expect.
There were some 4,000 people (maybe less i cant rly say) and there were some crazy nutjobs that just made me stop and drop my jaw on the floor. We had a panda guy, wacko techno heads, coupel of guys dressed like the ghost from Scary movie, ppl with weird glowing pants....fat girls dressed liek fiery`s -_- It was insane. Ofc there were tons of hot girls walkin around in their underwear. . . . which is a great thing to know about techno parties :D Ive never been in such event so all the info and stuff were sinkin in my head. I came dressed rly in-appropriate with nice shirt n jacket. I was just expecting somethign completely different since i was told my boss n uncle are taking their wifes this time.
I hate when they keep surprising me with shit :O
But it was great cuz i didnt pass security check. The outfit probably made the security think im with the staff or something o.O Also in the morning i remember couple of guys sayign its great to see someone suiting up for the party. ye another thing was the suepr friendly atmosphere. Everybody was so nice. . . .its so different from partying in my countryl. Everybody is just out to have a good time and noone makes trouble. I mean there was security and police around. But that never stopped morons in europe to do some stupid shits.
I showed to the rest of the family what a great dancer i am :D altho later on it felt weird to see my aunt and the wife of my boss drunk as hell and dancing in a slutty manner :O
There was a parthner of my boss who took his wife aswell...they were both in their 50s but god...they were on it all night. I wasnt sure if i should have applaud or laughed at them. Certainly brings some respect tho . . . . beign so old and still wanting to go crazy n to boogie boogie :D
So it was 8 hours of italian techno madness and then in the morning some good and well deserved sleep. That pretty much how my holiday vacation started :D
I got a great present for my boss`s lil son who is a big pokemon fan. His mom told me he wont even go to bed and would just stay up all night reading the manga i got for him :P
Well i certainly know how to make a child happy. . . . especially if we consider the fact that i was a HUGE pokemon fan as a kid too. So i knew exactly what to get for the lil fella :D
Also got a japanese yukata for my boss. . . . but altho he said he loves it im not sure. . . . i am yet to see him wear it. but i havent been in his house since i gave him the gift so....well see :D
Uncle got me an Armani shirt...at which me and my cousin laughed cuz Armani seems to be the only brand and shop my uncle knows in this whole god damn city :D But it was a nice gift. . . . tho i didnt approve of the "fashion" tie so i threw it in the drawer .

Started my fitness and boxing training at the gym. But i think ill leave this story for the next post cuz this is getting pretty long i think.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :D

p.p: Grandfather Winter rly fucked up this year. . . .thx for the lame Rifle blizzard -_-`
p.p2: Sry that there are no pics from the party. I actually managed to break my camera`s lens...but i have plenty of videos. Im still slacking with the upload on facebook tho :D
maybe ill post one here later. I love techno music alot more now :D

No comments: