Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The 21st Century...erm i mean birthday ^^

So here we are....or here i am.
The 21st birthday...another year...GONE...or past...i think GONE....cuz it was pretty crazy and i rly didnt control anything that happened...but i am happy.

Today is gona be a pretty ordinary day i suppose... i mean being 25k miles away from your friends kinda makes it hard to organise a party.

I didnt tell my uncle that its my birthday cuz i suspect he will want to have a dinner n stuff like that and since its MY bd i feel like i should be allowed myself to do whatever I want :>
Its a good day for reflections...lookin back at the past...where was i and where i am now. The path that have chosen. (and at points chosen for me).

I dont regret my life. I think it gets better and better and althou there hardships along the road the payment in the end is totaly worth it. Besides with no tests how will we improve ourselfs and discover our true inner strenght? Its funny . . .im in Sydney now. . . a guy in skype just told me that im just not stopping. . . i guess he is right...everybody who knows me is still pretty shaken by it. A guy like me being where he is now. I find it very amusing that there dozens of ppl some of them so called friends who always talked behind my back. Made fun of me for being wacko,crazy and weird. Not getting and understanding me. . . but you know what?
Il would like to ask those same ppl...where are you now? What have you achieved? Ye maybe im weird in my own crazy way but look at me now. . . . i live in one of the best cities in the world with a jobs prospect of earning myself 20,000/30,000$ a MONTH! Can you say the same things for yourselfs? Yyyy Zungi stop talkin in english....yet its that constant blabering i did back in BG that proved the most valuable asset i have (+my wits).
I look at all the pplp dissing me for this and that and then i see their pathethic strugle in life and see how powerless their attacks actualy were. Alot of ppl never believed in me . . .i know now. . . its been almost 1 year since i left Bulgaria and i now who my real friends are...sadly only 4 of em...i guess its a good number in times like these. The ppl who have always stayed with me and backed me up tru my life. . . i shall never forget and i will always be there for you just like you always stayed by my side.
Tho i ignore and try to de-tach myself from my roots and past i will never forget where i come from. What i was and what i am now. Humility . . . its an important quality, no need to be an arrogant bastard . . . i think. . . in my own persuit of happiness. . .which has the ultimate goal of me becoming an actor i could rly make a difference...should i succeseed and become famous i can rly show the world that dreams do come true and that if you never let go or yourself you can do anything. I dont know of the US dream...but there is a human dream out there and i think we should all go for it. After all what other things are out there worth fighting for?
Love? Now this is a funny thing....i think ive become quiet incapable of truly loving . . .tho im still pretty young so im lackin that personal experiance. But 2 years ago i kinda set my sights on money. . .and myselfs . . .being a bit selfish hehe. . .
But i see how life moves on. . . i see whats important and sad truth is...that money can buy happiness now. And a woman`s goal in life is the materrial and a guy`s goal in life is a woman. The way it is. . .cuz now i see if i can afford to do everything i want. . .i shouldnt worry about finding a girl, keepin her and etc. And providing for a future family....after a while its bound to happen so havin money wont hurt. I feel a bit like a slumbdog . . .althou not a millionare i feel like im moving in the same direction. I hope i dont get lost in the glamour of life. Im still upcoming in my work but after awhile. . .with my uncle`s support ill obtain lots of cash and i wonder...will i find myself blinded at my 22nd birthday ? Will i become a spoiled rich brat ? :O
I hope not. . . just the way i grew up wont allow me to. . .i have a strong appreciation of life and i am going to enjoy it....Lucky Jimmy hehe xD
Thats the new me. . . . i feel totaly reborn here.
I got no regrets....
I had a wonderfull childhood.
I think as a kid and as a teen . . .ye i was pretty bad and nasty. But. . . althou i was a bad boy. . .i think now at 21 i can . . . with a hand on my hearth say i have become a good man. its always been a curious feature of my own...the constant evolving proccess in which im trapped. Every couple of months i change . . .i evolve and adapt. . .the mere fact that im acepted here as a pure aussie says it all.
Its good to reflect on life. . . . look back . . . . think about the past . . .cuz the past holds the answers for the future.
I am lil bit sad. . .not being able to celebrate my birthday today . . .and i will have to work later aswell . . .but hey if next`s years birthday is gona be awesome i wont mind :> Sometimes we all got to make sacrifice`s.
But that didnt stop me from buying a new T-shirt...summer is comin to town and i thought ill upgrade a bit my wardrobe. Also i havent rly got any new cloths since i got here althou i bought tons of manga and books xD
And i like the logo of the shirt...undefeated...undeafeated in what i wonder? :D my crazyness? or in being so insanely lucky? :O nah its just a nice shirt xD

Uncle Tony`s wief got me some new psp games aswell. And i am waiting to get that insane Final Fantasy Dissidia aswell :>

So here they are...my new psp games.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Super simple and enjoyable arcade style game...with nice briefings...i did dislike the fact taht bumblebee has been voiced..and he sounds weird too -_-` i still did 3 missions and while its nothing special...it is a very good chill out game. Not Like monster hunter where althou i have become pretty good at cilling the low lvl wyverns i still get the cramps with some of the big shots......slow progress...whats what MH is...wtb parthners :S its too hard alone :(
TC`s Splinter Cell: Essentials
Havent even started it yet. . . i dont have high hopes for it tho. And ill be in a total lost with the story from all the PC games :S
Resistance: Retribution!
NOW thats what im talkin bout man! Super cool super easy and super entertaining game. Wonderfull visuals! Easy gameplay. Awesome dialog! The british accent cracks me up so much! (i wonder if ZP somehow influenced this one) and the main hero delivers wise lines all the time. Its just super cool to play it. Wonderfull cut scenes pretty interesting story i am rly lookin forward to actualy playing the PC main games. But all in all this is one of the best if not the best psp games i have played to date! I rly advise anyone to give it a go! its worth every cent!!!!

Also a random news article that just got my attention:
Disney to acquire Marvel for $4 billion woot? reccession? where? :O
i wonder what will come up from this mnerging...is it me or alot of giants are merging togheter....Blizzard got Activision not awhile ago....now this O.o is it rly a reccesion buster move or they rly think this is gona be better? :O
and crap...i went to Bondi Junction earlier today and i was told that Inglorious Basterds is freakin 2 and a half hours movie.....which means i couldnt go see it today :( Sob sob....
but i think ill sneak out tommorow and go check it ou :> Its bound to be awesome...

Soooo this is it from me....21 years behind my back....after 1/2 months there will be plenty more to share. . . but now im too concentrated with work so i dont have many interesting things to share....life is dull and boring atm but its gona change soon :>
With gym,hip-hop, horse riding, Tennis, sky-diving and etc etc stuff incoming there will be plenty cool stuff to read about. And also plenty of piccieeees :P Tho i shall proly post moreo f em in my facebook acc to keep my blog page light on the loading times...having the mp3 player and the picasa view kinda takes its toll ^_~

p.p: Sob sob 9 months untill i can buy a car -_-` wtb hack for RTA? :O
Driver licenses here in AU are made to keep ppl safe...safe and frustrated -_-`
p.p2: Im glad to see on my facebook that im getting new readers for my blog :)))) means alot
Kissssss {} {} {} {}
:P

5 comments:

Shinji said...

I dun know if she was one of the 4 people.. but "Daniela (girl next door)" sends you "Happy birthday". I told ya you'd thank her with at least an SMS - her tel: 0883 320147 (guess you now our code and can fix it yourself) She wanted to call but.. told her that it may get a little expensive. (that's all she knows xD) If you wish to tell her more.. your turn.

MESSENGER OVER AND OUT

Shi said...

At least I can live with Simon Webbe... xD

S said...

Oh, I see why you chose that song...

Jimmy said...

so i get the Happybirthday from girl next door but not from you? :D
Well cant say im surprised...how can i expect a wish from a guy who dun care about his own birthday -____-`

Lmao ye the song is a strong msg...i thought it suits me well :P

p.p: im not thankin her with a msg btw...so you better tell her thx if u want add a kiss haha. . . she`s ur ex so shouldnt be hard ahahhah xD

S said...

I gave ya a "HBD" in a subtle joke way... xD Suits me best and all ya get for escaping to paradise and leavin us in ... err yeah whatever.

"EX" ftw... that was a complete dud. You can get more action out of any girl that you dun even have to "be with/in relation". Let's call that a "never happened/drunk" story xD 'N you had some "ftw" girl stories yourself. ;P

But... why I came by at all was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXwTARb1TU

Kinda worth .. dunno.. HF xD