Sunday, June 19, 2011

Left 4 Dead 2

Hey everyone :)

First thing i got to say is. I finally got myself a new laptop to replace the old one. Its an "HP" and its pretty cool. 2294 AU$ And because i was getting some DVDs from the store aswell they gave me a free bluetooth mouse. Damn marketing tricks haha. I bet it didnt cost them anything to throw that mouse with the purchase. Not to mention since i sold my old laptop bag i had to buy a new one. But this time i got a backpack because i have the adidas bag to carry around.

Its again 17 inches but the body is bigger and the stainless steel cover is much cooler than the old laptops. I named my new baby Phyrexia :D in honor of the current block in Magic The Gathering. This one works well with my TV at work so i can hook it up with HDMI cable and dual screen it. I love it. The resolution on the TV kinda sucks or should i say the quality is not at 100%. I am not sure about the reason behind this but ill try to fix it. for some reason the laptop comes with 2x 1TB space and . . . its fucking alot. What the hell am i to put there X_X Its even got more space than my Aurora lolz. But then again i didnt buy more for the R2 because i knew i dont need that much. I have only played a bit of Duels of the Planeswalkers on Phyrexia so im not sure how good it will be on proper games. Will have to test later. Maybe Shogun 2.

Also got to send some money to my mom later this week. I dread the incoming phone call already X_X

Left 4 Dead 2

Downloaded the game yesterday after i got it for like 7$ on steam :D

It was such a great deal that i didnt really care whatever id like the game or not. Ofc i knew the reputation so it wasnt exactly a blind purchase. Anyway i just played for like 1 hour and a half and the game is MIND blowing. Fucking love it! It has a great apocalyptic feeling and the atmosphere is great. It keeps you on your toes not sure when the next zombie ambush will come from. The characters are cool and its very fast paced. Its pure fun. I completed 2 chapters on the 1st campaign so im very much a rookie. But ill soon dive into the action and hopefully will do some campaigns with real people on the online co-op mode.
Great game i highly recommend!!!!
p.p: I reckon i should buy this for Shinji he will enjoy it.

No comments: