Saturday, May 02, 2009

Some teasers from Sydney!

Some pics from my first days in Sydney....its way too much stuff to upload...and if i make a new post the pics will roll down n down. So ima post only few pics here. And as soon as i remember my facebook password ill upload everything there :D



So this is where i live now. Its actualy a 2 floor house with a nice fucked up backyard (since noone is watching it!) We got a basketbolen ko6 i malko fitnes jaji :D Ne 4e gi polzvam ama...ima options :D
Az pred operata. . . its not that big tbh :D

Me and my roommate Si (koito mi e nekyv dale4en rodnina bez kryvna vryzka haha).
Thats a ironical pic for me now. Since first i thought its rly funny sign. And now...like few days ago a UK tourist was courted cuz he climbed 15 meters on the walls of the opera :D ....those cops aint playing! :O
He doesnt have anyidea what the sign says...but he keeps watching :D yes my roommate doesnt speak english xD
And the Coala :P
Well...im a dragon...he is a dragon...lets chill in the sun togheter :D
no commnet...
I saw a rly rly nice chick when this was taken! :D
But he didnt !
The proud lion.
The dirty elephant.
Skyscrapper :D
Izglejda se edno gledat neshto mnogo mnogo interesno...ama syshtnost nishto nqmashe xD
Taaadaaa ....THE MONKEYS...oh oops..u already saw them ... duh
it suits him... xD
One day ima go climb that bridge...the day i learn how not to crap my pants when im 500 meters high xD
Theres bunch of these....he has some sick thing going on with the Rhinos :O

So thats it....the first teasers...hope i can show u alot more soon. N hopefully on facebook...cuz this is paaain! :O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so you really like those pants hehe...and I'm sure I was that chick you saw while your mate took that piccie XD I wish right?

Awww you look really cute with the monkeys babe and I LOVE the piccie of you and the bridge behind you...you're cute babe!!!

Love, Paola.