Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Red Carpet SCREW UP!

God sometimes i rly hate myself for being in "Cba" mode. There now about 10 times when i needed my camera to take cool pics but it wasnt with me cuz i couldnt be arsed to take it with me. Yesterday i went out cuz i was pretty bored at home n went to see :"Night at the museum 2" which was btw a very good movie. I got plenty of good laughs but it still felt like 60% of the jokes n cool moments were shown in the trailers. Hollywood keeps making huge spoiler trailers which i think is so lame that u should kill all trailer makers with a carrot n chocolate box while banging their heads with a dwarf!!!!

Anyway it took me by a huge surprise that the "red carpet" event for the premiere of the movie Land of The Lost with Will Farrel was hold at the very same cinema that i visit all the time. They were building the carpet when i went and when the movie finished it was lookin rly awesome it was about 3:30 pm the event wasnt about to start for few hours but i didnt have my camera. N i coukdve asked the construction workers to take a pic of me on the carpet with all the cool stuff on the podium n shit -_-`
Im so pissed offfff at myself. I cant believe i didnt take my camera. I think ill keep it with me all the time now -_-` just in case somethign like that happens n i dont miss it!

Also when i was on my way home i went to McDonalds and got meh a double cheesburger menu and whhile i was eating my burger i was attacked by 20+ seagulls :O it was hillarious these fucks werent scare of humans at all. Im not sure they even registered me as a human at all. They were all concentrated on the sandwich -_-` kinda spooky. N one jumped on my head from my back so i got pretty freaked out n there were so many of em -_-`
So i speed ate my sandwich n got the fuck off. Then i finished my other food in the train station where it was alot safer -_-`
So basicly now i officialy hate seagulls -_-` DEATH TO EM ALL! xD

Also me n my roommate are moving out. the first place we looked was CRAP! but 2nd house was pretty ok. N i suspect the viet girl that lives there was 1 of the reasons Si liked it so much. I dun know what they were talkin bout but it kinda looked that he was hitting on her xD
Weird . . . . . anyway the new place is . . . i du no 4 suburbs away from Marrickville . . . which means extra time to get ma ass to the city. I didnt find where the centre was dont know where the station is too. So ill have to do some exploring -_-`
about 3 weeks left untill i start working....it`s gona be a boring time fo sure -_-`

but at least the rent is gona be 2x lower xD

No comments: