Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Climb of your life! or so they say...

Woohoo i climbed a bridge -_-`
They make it sound so cool that u actualy start believing them when u get down :O

I got the Adutl Twillight climb so my group was the lucky one that we saw Sydney during both day and night. And we saw at the same time the dawn of the sun and the rise of the moon (we got a full moon aswell :P ). So it was pretty cool. The group leader was an old climber....very funny guy we laughed alot during the climb. . . . they didnt permit cameras since they sell pics made from their employees so thats the only thing i got to show ^^ Althou i got 1 group picture of the summit printed for free and i bought 2 pics of me ...what a cool scam. These guys make tons of cash every year :D

Oh and they gave me a certificate to prove i climbed the bridge too...with a pic my name and date...its pretty neat tbh xD

So this is obviously during the day part of the climb. Nice view of the opera n check out the gear :D i got a cable stickin out of my back for the radio xD. We got tons of equipment i felt like a special agent on a secret mission :D we even used lil mining lights at night...which i bit cuz i didnt wanna screw my hair -_-`

The 2nd pic i bought on paper cuz i thought i look rly cool on it xD

The 3rd one altho made with a funny face is true....it rly got cold at night but i didnt use my flies or whatever the word for the extra clothing was.


My group was rly nice althou i saw 2 more that went before me which had alot of chicks with them :O so i had to spent time talkin with bunch of oldies... But i guess talkin wasnt the point of the climb :D

Sry for the small size of the pics but i had to "steal" em from the company site since it turned out they want money for em :D but at least i got to show u what it was like xD



I got some other pics of the town but i didnt bring my camera with me so thats it for now xD


There is something else i would like to share tho :D... JAY CHOU WILL HAVE A CONCERT IN SYDNEY IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS CHINESE RESTAURANTS :D

I was walking around killing time untill i had to go to the cinema to watch Star Trek (which is a very good movie btw) and there it was...a poster on the door of a small chinese food place. I was like....WWWTFFFFFFFFFFF it took my awhile to figure out all the info cuz it was both in english and chinese and spread out n i was too exited to even think straight. But GOD>....JAY! Dream after dream . . . . . i never imagined i would get a chance to go. I dont have a ticket yet. . . . but im tempted to buy one soon...even tho i dont have a job yet xD Its Jay ffs...

It would be a real shame to miss the concert.

I found out where the beach is too. But its raining today -_-

Ill wait for the weather to get better n im off to DA beach xD but ill probably wont make any pics cuz im not planing to bring anything important with me. I dun wanna get robed :O
Also my roommate suddenyl got the idea that im a washing machine cuz now he doesnt wash almost anything n leaves everything to me. Now its not a big deal rly...not that i have much stuff to do. But its kinda rude. . . .

N who the hell cleans the floor with a mop while walking around the house with his shoes :O :O

Since my decision to stop making major explorations untill i get a job ive been pretty bored at home. . .tbh i would do almost anything now just to fill my time with something.

But the recesion is hitting hard the Australians so i du no. And even tho i spoke with my "boss" about booking a learner license test he hasnt called me for the past days. And i would like to go to Melbourne n clear that once and for all.

Also im starting to freak out about wow....i wanna buy a PC n return to farming like a bot -_-

At least they have awesome stuff on the TV.



I got the first 5 vols of Death note and i got to say that this mange is a wicked thriller :O
So many ppl reccomended it to me or have spoken about it but i was like...yea whatever...but now i got the chance to read it on paper so...i thought ill give it a shot...and its WICKED, PURE AWESOMENESS. Its jsut talking but the story is so interesting it keeps u on ur toes all the fuckin time. And its a complete manga..only 12 vols. Ill proly finish it soon. But im holding on my money cuz of the Jay concert ^^
Im thinking of starting Bleach ...or maybe collecting the naruto manga which is on VOL:44 atm !!!

Well....thats it from me im alive...for now.
Im healty....for now.....
And i luv ya all...for now xD






No comments: