Saturday, October 13, 2007

Game Newsletter #7 "The lucky day"

First of all i wanna point out that i updated my blog. Now i can use the layout option which turned out to be an AWESOME shit!! Its so easy to customize my blog now ^_^
I should have done this looong ago but i guess i was scared that i may lose my current stuff.
Well i didnt lose them and im really happy ^^ this is like . . . the perfect ending to that lucky day that i am about to speak of.

GoonZu

Yeah yeaah i still play that crappy ass game :D Im just too addicted ^^ besides that 1 month witheout internet was a long enough vacation from the game. There werent that many new stuff in the game but it still felt weird to be back. Ofc after few hours it all came back to me (hehe).

But one of the major chagnes i did was that i spent all my stat point. I was holding those 110 pts for a long time and i finaly decided that its time to move on. Well plan didnt work out that good cuz im still not strong enough to grind in Destiny Tower :X mostly cuz i dont have good enough weapon.

And thats where my lucky part comes. Last night was the GoonZu day. 24 hours of pure exp heaven. So i was leveling up in SDP when Agart showed up. I havent seen the guy for a long time so i was really happy to chat with him. Turns out he semi quited the game :(
Hence his low activity. So we talked for a while and then suddenly he says he is going to gift me a Master Grade Damascus sword with lvl 5 enchant on it. Needless to say i teleported to him instantly :D And oh gosh its soooo cool to have a weapon like that. Since damascus isnt a high lvl sword this one even enchanted doesnt do that much dmg (about 20 more than my old) but the water lvl is high enough to bring some serious pain to those Hell Gate monsters :P

Later at the items giveout we all got cloths and i tin tin/ed the female one and oh god! I got a Tin Tin Cape ^_^ now im glowing again :P

AND i think i found someone to buy me the premium account in Gladiatus ^^ i mean HOW COOL IS THAT? ????? :D

So the i kept grinding like crazy the whole day and now im at 55% exp. 92 lvl doesnt look so far away anymore.

Another big thing i did was. . . well i made a farmer. And now i realise how stupid i was not to do that when i first joined the game. Im a stubborn idiot and sometimes that costs me alot. I couldve been alot richer if i had that farmer made like . . . 7 months ago :X
Oh well better later than never right? n im already at 34 skill pts.

Well thats a short review of my adventures in goonzu for the past week.

But i am more eager to share with you all about this new browser game i play. I switched from Travian to it :) and it totaly kicks ass.

No comments: