Thursday, August 13, 2009

Facebook sucks HA!

I never rly liked facebook....i still dont rly like it....the only reason i got a profile is because i was forced ! . . .or tricked into it...im still not sure... -_-`
But i came to the realisation that facebook is . . . or will be a good way to promote what i rly treasure...MY BLOG!
So backin me up in my hate against facebook is this:
Фейсбук руши доверието! (Facebook ...breaks the trust between ppl)
Some ppl in Canada....how come everybody hates Canada yet so many stuff come from there o.O
Not to mention they got the best town in the world.... o.O

cough cough

anyway...according to the survey ppl with facebook suffer in their relationships...fair enough...
Girls are the obvious paranoids in this case...fearing that their boys will flirt with other girls on facebook. But fuck that it also can screw up some personal information thats not supposed to be public...but i blame that on stupidity of the ppl who use it. But thats it about facebook...ppl feel a great amount of responsobility in sharing info.

For example the wife of the new MI6 chief in the UK posted some info on her FB and now alot of terrorists know where he lives...some security chief he is gona be with his wife being such a leak of info xD
But in a world moved by social networks one has to adapt...i always do it slowly . . . which is good cuz i always have more info and see more points to the thing than ppl who start right away.
Is it me or facebook is just one big "become a fan" and do a quiz site? :O
There so many sites in the net where you can upload pics and videos not to mention we got YouTube...so FB aint that unique with that...so its the quizes o.O
or cuz its the new thing...we had myspace (site i hate even more) blogger and wordpress long before FB but yet it still owns....weird but the new thing is always ...well the new thing i guess.
I cant rly grasp it but then again...my only goal in fb is to get my own blog more popular :Pp
I certainly like the more freedom i got here i can change stuff and put music and bla bla.


Whoa will Bratt and Jolie step away from the big screen to concentrate on their family o.O
I would certainly not like it...althou coming to realise they got 6 kids already...it is a logical move. And rumors around the Holy wood ;) claim that Jolie may be pregnant yet again . . .
I would be greatly amused to see their kids pickin up the movie career...they would certainly benefit alot of friends shoulders hehe ^^
I had no idea that they are not married yet....and this rly made me smile :
Pitt explains the pair will only get married when it is legal for all to do so, joking, "I'd like to reiterate that Angie and I will not be getting married until George and his partner can legally do so."
ROFL LMAO
Also i am starting to wonder whatever i should get the "Twilight" book....that hype around the vampires and the starts of the movie is just overwhelming .. .. everybody is into it. I kinda resisted so far cuz of the name....and the crazy chicks that so much talk about the movie....gona put a bad name for vampires it will !!! But i am ever curious whats the story about...and i think the book is gona be a better source of info...althou im warried ill look rather gay when i present the book at the counter xD
Also i again changed my main song in my player...this one was a cool surprise. Shinji introduced me to Chipz so so so long ago and i rly enjoy the group. Funny and witty songs that can cheer you up at any time :D So i was plesantly surprised when i heard this Korean re-make from Super Juniour :))
TBH sounds kinda better too ^_^ Prehaps its cuz im such an asian sucker xD
So cheers to Shinji with this one althou he so complains about the music in my blog ^_^
And today again Blizzard pisses me off with another COOl new feature. After long long loooong whining from the community they are bringing the old raids back!
This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into a normal 10-player mode and a Heroic 25-player mode. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called an Onyxia Broodling. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.
Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.
Its so un-fair! How come everytime i stop playing they make such cool things! FFS!
Also the weekly ZP is here:
Witty and highly entertaining as always! Yahtzee delivers a barrage of punches in Wii`s face again. Shin how will you comment on this since you already have one? :P
Ill be working tommorow...sigh and i was so hoping to go out and watch Public Enemies... :S
Sigh...
I finished the 2nd book of the Sellswords and . . . . its 10x better than the first one. Jarlaxle kept me on my toes the whole time. Athrogate is now a companion with our "heroes" and the 3rd books looks very promising. They are going after a king this time....its gona be a very interesting how the drow will make this one work. Tho he has a dracolich at his side now...or so he thinks xD
Well thats it i think. I dont have anything personal to share...except my frustration with the lack of a Shonen Jump this week. So i thought ill just give my opinion on random stuff around the internet ^_^
So enjoy the new song in my player and stay tuned for . . .more in the next days.
__
p.p: Im noting that my posts are on average alot longer now. . . i got my spark back as i said before and i do hope it wont run out anytime soon.
Also....everytime i get to the internet coffe place near my house i always get this asian girl next to me o.O Funny coincidence. i think if i bump into her again ill engage in a conversation lmao and then it will turn out she dun even speak english hahah
p.p2: I hope you will have some stuff ready for me next time i log in Shinji :P

3 comments:

Shinji said...

Wii: The most entertaining console IMO. But I had the X360 and Wii and I got bored out of my mind with both. I will never ever have any desire for consoles (no matter if Wii 3 or Playstation 12). I sold my (brother's) Wii just the other day - at least got some money out of it. It seems I can not enjoy anymore unless it's on my PC and I can Alt+Tab from time to time.

Twilight: OMGosh.. what a piece of shit. K I only saw the first movie but! You take the movie... change vampire to "drug addicts that have money problems" and the story will play out the same way. I did not see anything "unique" about the smell of this piece of shit. If you're a girly girl and like love stories you may like the book more (so I've heard) but we both aren't so it sure ain't the vampire part being interesting.

Banner: Btw what's it supposed to look like? Have your nick in it in a fashion way? Or I dunno.. (So you gimme a lil' more info and I'll start on monday with smth)

Shinji said...

BTW Original Carnival is better IMO. His voice ain't distinct enough... sounding too "normal". The girls gave it a more interesting feel.

And how can you NOT have a pc/net in your own home (or you sleep in the street I dunno xD ) I dun get it..

Jimmy said...

Kewl whats up with the IMO thing ? :D
About Carnival...i think its cuz im such a sucker for asian stuff ^_^ if it was german i would prolly spit on it haha xd

now the PC is an interesting story for you...but not on my blog wall...that would need to go on skype xD

I got no idea btw...i just want some cool art as banner. Could be a lil flash image i du no. I have nothign certain in mind. Untill it dissapeared it was a glimpse of Sasuke in a white background. . .never rly thought about changing it so...now im kinda :O

Duh duh u luv ur PC too much now eh? xD Alt+Tab is a powerfull combination i admit xD