Friday, July 03, 2009

Novite mi Drujki!

On this one im checkin out my facebook and tryign to figure out who Miglena Fung is. O.O cuz i rly dun remember knowing a girl like that.

Trying to give a finger but gave the wrong one xD
A toe to toe game. Manchester Utd. vs Arsenal. Im smiling cuz im about to own his ass.


They got me while i was tryign to steal some pine apple :O God i love pineapple xD



I was just told....i got kicked from the guild.... :O




Andy is robbing me with his cell phone.....-__-` But he doesnt know that.....





Super Nam is about to save me xD Again with a GSM gun . . . . . what`s with viets and cellphone weapons...






Surfing with the tuxedo...sry that its out of focus but i didnt took it :P







Peace bunny xD








Ahhhh she is cooking me some squids xD I luv squids :P









Surprise pic before lunch xD Andy is tryign very hard to make his chilly hot as hell....so he can be the only one eating it!...such a jerk i know xD














No comments: