Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Hangover!

FUNNIES MOVIE EVER!

I rly cant remember another movie that made me laugh so much. IT WAS HILLARIOUS!

EVEN THE END CREDITS made me laugh. I think that in a way the movie was very real. . . .the characters were believable. . . . i think we all have friends like that. . . and in the right situation we all can have a crazy hangover like this one. The tiger thing with Tyson was spot on. I think we all enjoyed the champ joining the cast.

Rly i cant remember any other comedy movie that made me laugh so much. TV shows ye...but a movie....no. That`s just genius. Kept the pace and kept surprising us all the time. Awesome.
I cant wait to see the sequel.
A MUST SEE MOVIE! DO NOT DARE TO MISS THIS MOVIE!
And a special spoiler pic for Chris :P

1 comment:

~ Chris ~ said...

Don't tell me... The view out of ur window? 0_0