Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Jazz and Driving!

Whoa whoa i know i havent been able to write for a while now....but i had a reason....
well not a rly good one but still.... xD

We moved to 3 new places so that kinda toko alot of time and it was all fucked up. Now im living at a nice house with my roommate and 2 other ppl. 1 guy and 1 girl. They are rly nice ppl. The girl is very helpfull and the guy has a psp n we traded our games. So i got the chance to play 6 new games and thats awesome.
2 days ago i finished Final Fantasy Crisis Core! Awesome game.....kinda...easy with a weird way of telling the story but...it was still good and the movies were top quality xD
it was cool to see what happened before Advent Children but i saw there still 2 other games in the FF 7 universe so ill have to play em aswell i guess -_-

I started taking driving lessons. OMG i had no idea it was so easy. I always thought its very difficult but its actualy pretty easy. After 1 hour of help n tips my instructor left me to drive alone. On the 3rd hour i learned reverse parking and 3 point turns. And today i was practicing lane changing and angle parking for 2 more hours. So in 5 hours i can confidently say im rdy to tackle the roads :>
Ima do a night session on Monday cuz i wanna see how it is. Its so FUN! To drive a car.
I just cant wait to get one of my own. Its gona be sooo imba. I need more practice on turning but thats gona come slowly./
I wonder if i use my uncle`s car hows it gona be....that Lexus is huge -_-` Its gona be alot different from the instructors car o.O

Also another thing that i wanted to share with u but i didnt had my camera with me...when i went to the city to watch Terminator 4 (the movies sucked btw) i saw at Darlign Harbour a Jazz fenstival going on. It was some old dudes performing and there was a small crowd around them. What impressed me was that there was a bunch of old ppl...rly old ppl dancing like it was the end of the world. They were rly enjoying themselfs and the dance althou was weird to me...it looked good. Ppl were taking pics and stuff cuz...well its not a everyday thing. Its a pity i cant share pisc from that amazing moment. I wonder when i get to my 70s if i can bust the move like those guys xD

Im getting low on cash now....the rent, and all the papers n stuff i had to do rly drained my supply of cash. I was told ill start work after 2 more weeks so.....i have to stop spoiling m`self and hold onto the cash :S
So its boring times for me...so not rly much to share. Good thing is..my job will involve driving :D so i can practice n have more fun xD

And now shoo cuz i wanna read some manga!

1 comment:

Fragment said...

ХЕхе... кфо си флуудим по оментарите на нещата^
Миии ориентриам се ъм Туризъм, но повече ме влече психология и режисура... И все пак ще си останем на туризъъм ^^ Как е при теб? Поне някъф спейс имаш ли, та да се прехвърлим там, че тук не е много удобно, някфо :)