Monday, June 15, 2009

I hate waiting!

DUh duh so i did the auditioning for the movie....again i aint releasing any info about it xD only if i get casted. But i got to say that it was awesome.
We did the interview infront of the opera. It was all shot on camera and all the ppl in the area were looking at me n stuff. Was rly fun and again...i proved to m`self that i got no shame infront of the camera.
The director liekd me alot :) I blasted him away with my answers everything was spot on. At the end he told me im definetely 1 of the favorites. Even kinda said if i dont get cast as main i may get some other part in the movie.
But shit part is that AU is a big country and it will take couple of mounths for them to finish casting and pre-production. So pfff......lame. I hate waiting and now i got to wait again :(

Also turns out my L license forbids me from driving alone :S so i need to get my p to drive alone n that totaly sucks. But i am a good driver. . . . god i love it. I just cant wait ^^

pp: today ima ask a girl out hahahah...-_-
such a corny Mel Gibson move. . . . wish me luck all xD

No comments: