Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Game Newsletter #4 "The Vampire Lord"

Games for disccusion

Bite Fight
Goonzu
Travian


Bite Fight

ya baby the vampire lord azmael is stronger than ever ^_^ my mommy from goonzu buyed me a premium account for BF last night and now its payback time. Outlvl me during my vacations. How dare those werewolves and vampires to play all mighty and shit on me -_-` n im already climbing the rank ladder like crazy and its been only 1 day :P
got 6 duel loses too. Which really pissed me of.
Funny thing i noticed today is that i attacked some guy from a guild called "Italia" and i got attacked few times by its members. Guess the italian mafia has invaded the world of darkness too :D still only one managed to defeat me and he is already in my blacklist. oh cant wait to wack him later tonight ^^


Goonzu

Well we have a new Goonzu (Emperor) his name is koxxxx and he is from Naos. But he is already in some deep shit cuz his minister Kirin pissed off some people and now we can expect anything. I was called on a TC meeting since our boss was gone. Milo was mad or maybe just exited cuz now he has reason to war Kucha. To be honest i dont think koxxxx and his minister are guilty. or not so much so that they should be removed from position -_-` but i do want to see a war. The game has become to peacefull.

People have bitched about SIeges and PvP for so long and now that they have them noone is doing it o.O i mean wtf is wrong with everybody. and with the Jack GPs income even a huge gvg loss can be covered with 2 quests by 1 person. its saad really sad.

I think im sacrifacing my char for the good of Turphania. Cuz now with my weapon good to go for Hellgate im still grinding like hell in SDP. but now im doing it for our HG too. Cuz we need high lvl mobs and if i move on the income of dolls will decrease greatly. . . shit there is only 1 more member that hunts SDP dolls so it will be bad :X but im happy. The boss pays me 2 mil for each set of 500 dolls i fetch so i think its fair. Food is running low so soon ill have to sell my mats. i think i can fetch some good cash especialy now that i hunt Catfish too. maan catfish mats give good money :P

Oh and Ayanami the guy that showed my goonzu has decided to paly again. after about 7/8 months of break from it. Im really happy cuz it sucked alot when he quited. Now he is back and its another active bulgarian in the game. Althou if Tam doesnt come back it will be just 1 active bulgarian besides me :D rofl


Travian

Well i think im doing good. My english account is better than the bulgarian since my bg account got wacked lots of times and it slowed me down. Trying to make some cavalry now so i can start wacking too ^^

No comments: