Monday, May 23, 2011

Life in the Wasteland

Life in the Wasteland is hard.

I have been trying to get myself a nice big crew to play with in D2N but its hard. The social aspect of the game makes it really hard to keep people around. I am finding myself replacing team members after each town. Some because of a fall in, others simply decide to go in a different direction and some just had their real life be in the way of their gaming and couldnt be with us anymore. Either way it is hard. One of the first people i recruited a girl from the US wont be with me and my crew in the next town. Lately her annoying bitch attitude forced me to re-think her role in the team and whatever it was worth it keeping her around.
And the answer is NO. When other crews state that they would like to team up for future towns but dont like her that is becoming quite troublesome for me. And i wont pass up on good coalitions just because of her. She had 30 days to fix her attitude towards other citizens but failed to do so. So im letting her go.

My current town is doing prety good. We are a bit behind on our defensive objects quota but that is life in the dessert. Sometimes you find alot of good stuff sometimes you dont.
Its day 12 now. Im confident we can make it to at least day 20. The Big Rebuild should get completed soon which will give us a nice DEF. bonus. We are kinda low on nuts and bolts which is quite a surprise for me since we have plenty of scavengers searching the dessert each day. I myself due to my heavy training schedule cannot auto-search alot and sometimes at all but such is life. :X
FITNESS
After my training today me and my coach did a quick measurement check to see how much i have grown since last time.
So in 2 months and 2 days i gained 7kg. My biceps got 4cm bigger. The chest also got 4cm bigger and the thigh got 5cm. ofc waist and other small muscles got bigger too my back is wider and etc but we just did a quick check. So yeah big improvement. I was surprised to be honest. And i dont see the difference in my arms so i dont know.....maybe its due to the fact that my whole body is growing and even tho im bigger the proportions are the same as when i used to be skinny. Still great results. I think ive been training for about 6 months now with some days off due to work and stuff. So yeah im happy. As long as im improving ill keep up the hardwork and hopefully ill get even fitter.

CINEMA

Also id like to say that the new Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is a HORRIBLE MOVIE! Dont get me wrong Johnny Depp did a great job as Jack Sparrow but one guy doesnt make a movie. And when everything else in the movie sucks its hard to compensate. The story was poor. The dialog was bad. The locations were boring and it was obvious that they didnt invest alot of money in the project. This is just money milking from studio. Minimum investement maximum return. It is working as currently the movie is topping the box office with what im seeing on imdb.com as 90 million!!! I mean girls are flocking the theatres to drool over mr. Depp! But still i think the movie was a disaster. I liked the previous instalments but this is just......it is not offten when i give very low rating for movies. But this is 3 out of 10. It was so dissapointing i dont even know how to trash talk it....its not even worth it.
So bottom line...if you have anything else to do....anything at all...do that and spare yourself the brain damage that you would otherwise receive from seeing the 4th pirates movie!

No comments: