Monday, July 26, 2010

StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty!

DID YOU KNOW?
Its 27 July, 2010! AND...HELL ITS ABOUT TIME!





StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty the first part of the new trilogy by blizzard that will expand the story of the original game is here! And HELL....ITS ABOUT TIME!
I got just the normal edition but i am hoping ill get my hands on the collectors edition from EU. there are bound to be some copies lying around in my country`s game shops that ppl couldnt afford to buy ^_^ Thats how i got the Wrath of the lich king collectors edition ^_^

Im installing the game right now and i just cant wait to start. I also got this brand new limited edition mousepad of Kerrigan vs Zeratul! Its SUPER AWESOME! Ill go buy the Raynor one later cuz there is no way ill go out of my house today :D

With the standard edition you also get a stack of small wanted posters of Jim raynor.....its like Blizz is asking us all to do some propaganda and spread the word :D Ill drop some around mailboxes just for fun :D I mean....there like 50+ of em...maybe 100 but ill leave some for me aswell ^^
Watching my new mousepad makes me feel rly sad...i should have been more serious about getting the collectors edition...i mean i certainly had the money...but i was like meh...i have time :(
The music during the installation is also awesome...and there is a Soundtrack CD with the collectors pack :( gosh i rly screwed myself up -_-`

No comments: