Monday, February 01, 2010

The Wheel Of Time: The Eye Of The World

DID YOU KNOW?
Robert Jordan died before he could finish the last part of The Wheel Of Time!
Books Trivia





Well my plan to have a Unit in the City where i can switch quickly between Gym and Work Failed. Not that it failed but it was the unlucky event of having a moron for a tenant and probably a thief. Anyway im done with this shit i think im not gona try for a new place anytime soon. Trying to cheat time is not a good thing. Now ill just learn to travel a bit more :S

Now...ive started the Wheel Of Time series and i got to say the 1st book looks pretty promising. Im already halfway tru it tho ive been slacking the past couple of days, hence why i havent finished it yet. But im rly enjoying it. Its a nice change of pace cuz i was pretty much reading only Pratchett since i arrived here. Tho i have set my eyes on some Warhammer books from the Good Games shop where i went to try n play Magic The Gathering. Oh ye that plan went to the scrap too. Not enough time to commit and i dont think the game has its old hold on me. And the nerds in the place totally kicked my butt n i felt so noobish for not knowing whats up with the game. I guess id be better if i had some mates to play togheter that would be more fun.
So reading EyE of the world has been wonderfull with 1 exception!!!
I cant stop picturing Chavdar in my mind everytime i see Rand`s name pop up in the book. And since he is kinda the main charatecter of the book....well you can see that this can creative some issues! Ive known Rand...erm Chavdar since i was a kid and that was also a time when i was rly into Fantasy so its hard not to get the memories mixed with my reading. Just being on the DragonClub Forum for so long n seeing his nickname as Rand Al`Thor has carved his image in my brain and its hard to ignore it. The girl chars in the book are rly annoying....Egwene and the Wisdom are pissing the shit of me n i rly wish i could smack em :(
I hope they die by the end of the book!!!!

Gaming wise . . . . still in a loss. I need new stuff. Im definetely going for some PSP time the next couple of days. Also ive sunk so low that im actually playing a game on Facebook -_-
NOT Mafia Wars !!!! Im not that commercial :D But its a fantasy called Castle Age. Its actually pretty good n i enjoy it. N since i started playing ive ben kicking some major butt....which is probably the reason im still there :D Winning makes me wanna play MOAR!
Even wasted 12AU$ on it . . .but hey thats the same as the money i spent on bus/train tickets a day so it wasnt that much of a loss .....i think....eh that was a lame excuse :S

On other news this morning i sent Emilia the gift money for her dream bike :> i tried to wake her up but damn it that girl is either sleeping like a dead person or just keeps her phone very very far away from her! Pity cuz id love to hear her reaction when i bring the news...but me being me i couldnt hold my mouth shut...or in this case my fingers..so i texted her couple of times ^^ She should awaken in couple of hours so i guess then she will bombard me with msgs :D Best thing is,...she cant give the money back which will drive her crazy ahhahahah :D


p.p: Next time ill tell you what i think about Bleach :P (Down with 7 Vols already)

p.p2: Naruto got exciting again. Sasuke went pure evil....was about time if u ask me -_-
And on even more EPIC level...Luffy SAVED Ace! Stop the brothers with the perfect teamwork you lame Marine HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOH i cant wait for the new chapter.
And and and and aaaaand. Viz Media are planning to start releasing OP the same way with Naruto (3 VOls per Month untill they catch up). HOW FREAKIN COOL IS THAT?

Well thats from me take care ya all!
May The Light Shine Upon You! (Casts Prayer of Fortitude)

No comments: