Friday, January 15, 2010

What to do...what to do?

DID YOU KNOW?
The highest amount paid for a virtual item is 330,000$ that Erik "Buzz" Lightyear paid to obtain a Space Station in the MMO Entropia.
Games Trivia





Meh ive been pretty confused lately. For the past weeks ive been trying really hard to figure out what online game to play -_-`
Warcraft is abit dull....the lack of raiding is killing my fun and i just dont wanna grind anymore. A new char would be fun to play for sure...but i dont wanna invest time in a new hero untill cataclysm comes out. Then ill make a goblin. So i find myself looking for something new.....Tried to go Back go GoonZU but im not that much into it. Especially since ive lost all my shares due to my in-activity.
Tried Project Entropia....but the game requires loads of IRL $ to keep playing. I mean i was god damn dropped as a colonist on a hostile world with a ugly looking jumper n a machine to collect....erm...sweat....from monsters. Everything must be bought with $ . . . . it is fun in a way...i like the hard social network in it. To progress n become good n skillfull player you need to keep in touch with others. But that invest invest invest...untill you have no more money is just too much for me. Unless i find a 100% way to make some kind of minor profit. Then i would play the game....maybe i should rob a bank n buy a space station :Pp

i think i should return to the old school gaming. Single player PC games...there so many great titles i have missed in the years since i started playing wow.
And my PSP still has a bunch of games that needs to rock.
I guess my slow change of lifestyle just puts the gaming at a lower priority but it was such a major part of my life before and now its hard for my brain to cope with the fact that im playing less.
Or maybe u just want something new...but then again Star Wars THe Old Republic by BioWare is not coming untill 2011 so there is no hope atm. And im for sure not playing Lord of the Rings or Warhammer....

Yesterday i dragged my ass to Kinokunya and i saw that the manga and graphic novels had a 20% discount :P So with CHI CHING sound in my ears i quikcly started looking around for stuff to buy. I wanted to get the first 8 VOLs of Darkhorse`s KOTOR comics but they had only 6,7,8 in store :(
In the end i settled down for the first 7 vols of Bleach :P I think it was about time to start this manga. And even tho i had tested the first chapters online it was still great fun reading the first vol on paper :) nothing beats paper!!! I wish they had all Berserk VOLs id buy em all for sure.
Also i got myself Book 1 of the Wheel of Time saga. About time i tried this too. But my effort to find a large sized versions failed. So im with a pocket book -_-` On the positive side the 12 current released books wont take alot of space on my shelves....but still...TOO SMALL!

So yeah thats it for now. I had some stuff i wanted to write about but im kinda sleepy so i thought ill just pop up n post something quickly xD


No comments: